Sunday, July 4, 2021

Announcing my new XMR-themed store, Club Monero!

clubmonero.com is open for business! We offer unique Monero focused T-shirt designs, stickers, and more. I will be adding new designs regularly. Crypto accepted!

Monero gives me the hopeful feeling that Bitcoin first gave me years ago - freedom can't be stopped. Bitcoin will always hold a special place in my heart, but I have come to believe that fungibility is a requirement for any crypto to be a maximally useful tool for freedom.

For that reason, my passion for the Monero project has grown. Recently I designed Monero shirts for myself to wear to Porcfest (a liberty/crypto event). A couple of friends asked to buy shirts, and I thought about how great it would be if the XMR community might like my designs. So I got to work on a few more ideas, found a quality shirt and print solution, and put together an online shop. I hope you check it out and find something you like, and I would love feedback!

https://clubmonero.com


No comments:

Post a Comment