Friday, August 20, 2021

You guys sold all of my crypto to pay for auathorized transactions

Case #07027214, Complaint #07125720

A few weeks ago my phone was stolen from me and whoever took it purchased 8k worth of bitcoin and sent 6k to himself. I have never bought more than a few hundred dollars worth at a time, or even sent anyone bitcoin so this should have automatically been seen as a red flag. There was excess BTC of about 2k in my account because I was able to lock it down before they were able to send more. The guy that stole my phone did not send any of my BTC or LTC, but you guys sold it off anyway to pay for a transaction done without my consent on a stolen device. So from where I'm standing, the only people who have actually stolen from me was you guys because a large portion of the remaining crypto was MINE. I understand this was an automated event, but given the circumstanses you should have put that on hold. Can you guys just revert my portfolio back to how it was prior? I have sent yall the police report and a PDF of the transactions made that night. Please do the right thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment