Thursday, March 3, 2022

Kpop idols weigh in on NFT's

I asked a number of notable Kpop figures about their interest in NFT's and here are the answers I got.

Jessica: In chapter 11 of my memoirs, you can...

publicist: coughs nervously

Jessica: I mean, in my novel you can read how the main character, uh, Shmessica Shmung, owns more NFT's than the other members of Girls Veneration and it makes them jealous.

Soojin: not into that I guess...

Shuhua: SHE SAID SHE'S NOT INTERESTED! SHE'S JUST NOT!!!

SuperM: Uh πŸ˜”, you πŸ‘ˆ think πŸ’­ πŸ” a big πŸ† boy πŸ‘¦ πŸ‘¨‍🦲 throwing πŸ‘πŸ’’ πŸ₯Š three 3️⃣ 3️⃣ stacks πŸ’°πŸ’¦ Imma πŸ…± show πŸ“Ί πŸ”₯ you πŸ‘ˆ how πŸ’’ to invest πŸ’πŸ¦πŸ€‘ you πŸ‘ˆ mismatch πŸ‘ŽπŸ». OpinionatedπŸ’₯ but πŸ‘ always πŸ”₯ ✅ spitting πŸ’¦ straight ❌🏳️‍πŸŒˆπŸ“ ➖ facts πŸ“•. Throwback πŸ”™ πŸ”™ I πŸ‘ might πŸ” throw πŸ‘ 8️⃣ track⚡️

IU's inner monologue: "In a fashion typical of the bespoke culture of finance bros, the verbiage used in marketing NFT's is rife with unnecessarily obfuscatory language primarily designed to confuse, and distract the public from the inner workings of the latest investing fad. In any event, non-fungible tokens are a high-risk, high-yield investment which must necessarily represent a small percentage of your total capital invested in order to maintain an adequately diversified portfolio..."

IU's visible response: smiles politely, shrugs

Lisa: I sent my manager 500 million won to invest in NFT's on my behalf, I'm sure he has used the money responsibly.

JYP: Looks up from checking his coinbase, after seeing his bitcoin has lost 60% of its value overnight wae geureonji mollaAAaAAaAaaaAAaaAa


No comments:

Post a Comment