Sunday, May 7, 2023

Why I’ve Been Buying Spark

Started buying Crypto way back in 2017/2018 I can’t even remember when the bull run happened back then but I made some money off XRP. Fast forward to the COVID run and I also made money from XRP; enough to put a down payment on my own place.

When I heard about spark I just cared that I would get some from the XRP that I was holding. At that time I had my XRP in Coinbase as I was ready to sell to buy my place. I think the distribution through that platform was shit btw.

Finally got word Coinbase had distributed spark and when I went in to check I learned about this wrapping and delegating. Even though it felt like a rug pull, I’ve been buying and wrapping.

I see these month old posts on people discussing utility and the value of Flare and whether it is a good project or not. (Like being in an echo chamber.) I personally think that XRP and Flare are interesting projects, definitely better than most of the shit that’s out there.

We can talk about utility all we want but in my experience the main driver for making money in the Crypto space has historically been human behavior. Every time there is a recession like event, Crypto skyrockets not unlike gold with the difference that Bitcoin/crypto is now more popular.

What I like about spark is how few people I see in this sub, a market cap that is 50x less than XRP and a decent amount of popularity mainly cause it was tied to XRP from the get go. To me this has the recipe to make a killing if we experience another run with the current economic outlook for the upcoming years.

That’s why I’m buying and will keep buying and filling my bag, if it drops in value even better. Both runs I’ve been a part in people have jumped on the train when some of us already had 10x profits. - Luck is when opportunity meets preparation.


No comments:

Post a Comment