Wednesday, October 24, 2018

[uncensored-r/Bitcoin] A guide to CardCoins.co

The following post by alman12 is being replicated because the post has been silently removed.

The original post can be found(in censored form) at this link:

np.reddit.com/r/ Bitcoin/comments/9qvk3z

The original post's content was as follows:


Hello r/Bitcoin!

With this new way to get Bitcoin for cash using prepaid cards coming out today, I decided to give it a shot for all you redditors and see what it's really about. Below is a walkthrough of the process, it was surprisingly easy compared to other methods, and although the site is clearly in its early stages, I didn't have to figure out how to navigate a complicated market, or drive over to a BTC ATM, and I even used my Credit Card!

My journey began at the local target, where I purchased one of their branded prepaid cards. I made sure to keep my receipt!

I started at the landing page, and put in the amount I am buying ($50). Their price is 10% higher than the current market price, which is right around what I was paying at any bitcoin ATM, and much better than the rates on localbitcoins/paxful. I chose to get BTC, but they offer BCH as well if you'd prefer. Obviously direct from an exchange is the cheapest, but 10-15% seems to be the margin for protecting your bank info in the crypto world.

https://i.redd.it/wkvx1a9901u11.png

I then was instructed to give my cell phone number, but no other information! They won't be selling/sharing your data, because there really isn't anything to sell :). It was followed by this simple request to input the confirmation code that was texted to me, I guess to prove that the phone is mine...

https://i.redd.it/hqa3a1r401u11.png

After that I input my card information and the BTC deposit address. Then they charged the card, and I was instructed to provide images and a written note writing "for service from extreme coins" on the receipt to complete the transaction. I wish I took more screenshots of this part but I got a little excited, and didn't realize you can't go back.

Instead I will show you the images they requested below, and I have no problem revealing them because the card is already fully spent! (I censored my location to protect my identity)

https://i.redd.it/wazjmto5j1u11.jpg

https://i.redd.it/wnl5qho6j1u11.jpg

https://i.redd.it/lztkn4q7j1u11.jpg

After I provided all those pictures, I was given a processing page, and I left to get myself some dinner.

https://i.redd.it/4fu3qibb11u11.png

Finally, they sent me a text message saying my order was complete, and the bitcoin arrived in my wallet, exciting!

bd8b61e6a9998088eacc8f2c8b70136be24450b18e75a0f616ce07e432c630f1

All of that without having to give out any of my vital bank information! I highly recommend them if you were ever on the fence for using the prepaid card method to purchase BTC, they make the process much easier now.

I will absolutely use them in the future and probably at a higher amount than their minimum next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment