Monday, November 5, 2018

What are you buying habits in this bear market?

I just wanted to know where people are at. I have nearly paid off my credit card and the second I do I will be buying between $50-100 of crypto a week.

For a while I was sort of scared off just cause this is my first time actually in the downshift. I know it's not the first or last time this will happen and it's a normal event, it's just this is the first time i have money invested so having a personal stake did challenge my perception...also it doesn't help to have a family/work mates that think it's all a ponzi scheme.

You have enough people telling you it will never take off and you start to doubt it, but then these were the same people that said computers/the internet was dumb and only nerds would ever use them.

I'm planning on buying a mix of about 10 things Binance, Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, BAT, Steem, Neo, Monero, Ethos and maybe the odd random coin if I see something with a good use case/solid team

my strategy is going to be looking at what's down for that day/week and buying whatever is down the most. I just feel like i'm buying for the very long term so it doesn't make sense to buy anything when it's green. If i buy when something is having a bad day as long as it's not related to some sort of real world issue i'm just getting it 10-30% cheaper then normal.

I really have no intention of selling for at least 12 months (tax on gains is cut in half in Aus) but likely I don't really intend to sell for years unless they go crazy kind of like what happened with ripple going from 0.0065 at jan 1st 2017 to $3.10 on jan 6th of 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment