Sunday, December 23, 2018

Interested in being Anonymous?

This is a guide for people who are ready to take their privacy to the next level. The guide is mainly for people who have some knowledge of privacy tools (such as ETEE, proxy's, and general browsing habits) who are looking to better their privacy. If you are interested, take some time to read it. Even if you are an expert, I would still by thankful for anything else I should add to the guide. If you disagree with something I said, please comment and let me know. Things that this guide include is: difference between Tor and VPNs, should you use VPNs with Tor, how to get computers in a safe way, Windows vs Linux, Tails vs Whonix, basic Linux commands, bitcoins, PGP knowledge, and how to use GPG.

Edit: I am not looking for recognition, I am only looking to spread my knowledge to those who truly need it. Once I get enough suggestions, I will re-post the guide and I will ask for help spreading it. So if there is anything that you can think of to add, definitely let me know.

https://docdro.id/ZpA9iUc



No comments:

Post a Comment