Friday, December 14, 2018

Lets do the math

Hi,

this will probably get deleted since its a skeptical post but still, lets try it.

I have an income of 3200$ after tax every month. With that I invest every month 1000$ to buy BTC.Lets say the average income is way below and someone can only spend 400$ per month for buying bitcoin.

Currently you get one BTC for around 3200$, so 8 People buy every month 1 BTC in total.We have a lot of hodlers, some traders and both dont want to have less bitcoin at the end of the month.

So we have people who no longer believe, people who have to sell and new generated bitcoins (1800 per day)1800 * 30 = 54000 BitcoinsLets say 80.000 want to get rid of their coins per month.= 134.000

That would mean we need only 1 million people who monthly invest to only keep the price stable.

This Planet has ~7000 * 1 Million people. So 1 million should be really nothing. And 400$ per month, at least for me, dont look very much.

We have around the globe events every week for bitcoin. A big and active community. And still, the price dont appear to have reached its bottom.

What let me consider, where are all the supports, believers, etc? Bitcoin for 3200$ right now, looks really cheap to me.Beside that I sold a lot of bitcoin at 15k and since 3800 I accumulated way more than I had before. And I guess others also do like this.

So either it looks to me people are either afraid, the community is not as big as it looks or there a big players who have a huge short position open?

What do you think about that? PM me if you now a subreddit where to discuss this before this gets deleted again.


No comments:

Post a Comment