Saturday, December 29, 2018

Several Lab strategies/tips I’ve found that may work for you

Few tips for looting labs I might add more just some things that may not be known:

The first 5 are a good hatchling setup. If you don’t do this then skip it. I will link what it looks like on me for TL;DL

1) As a hatchling, bring M4 ammo. There’s many m4 spawns on this map that spawn unloaded and this can help you get armed quick with low risk.

2) Bring a grenade as well. You’ll always have a way to kill possibly multiple players/raiders without even being seen. One inventory spot, too easy.

3) Bring a scav vest and a sling backpack. It costs 67k to buy 10 of each from ragman and it’s just so nice for how welfare it is.

4) preference but I bring an IFAK in the gamma and painkillers in the pockets.

5) Keytool. No wallet or doc folder needed for this map.

https://gyazo.com/db708bd81500de43d439f3033edfb17c

Next I will go over the cheaper keys that provide good money. This isn’t a key spawn guide.

1) Lab Key manager office: High risk but high reward. Up to 4 rare item spawns on the middle L desk. (Chickens, bitcoins, etc) A safe behind one of the desks. Weapon box and some food spawns.

Note: I would either rush here or come when it’s end-raid quiet. Otherwise do not go here. You will die.

~1.25m as of this post

2) Lab block level two: An underrated large room that has probably up to 30 Med item spawns full of stimulants, O-scope spawns, defibs, Ifak’s, and other med supplies. Also has a room with an MP5 spawn, 4 attachments and a weapon box with Guaranteed grub in it. I rarely encounter players in here so it’s pretty safe as of now to loot it just be weary that raiders/players can shoot you through the glass if you don’t crouch.

~675k as of this post.

3) Testing area(weapons): Well known room by now but it’s ol reliable for M4 spawns and other guns spawns as it has two weapon crates, and a table full of 6? Attachments. Two locked door entrances you can enter from. Risk assessment seems to be medium. Once you’re in though it seems bulletproof and raiders don’t seem to see you but you can see them. I’ve used it to clear raiders often.

https://gyazo.com/663741c982136c3c455945bef07c44ef <-- Pic of inside. Kitted M4 spawned in there. Spawns with loaded mag. The ones on weapon rack are more common and don't.

~400k as of this post

Note: behind the weapons room there’s 3 caged up areas with crane lookin’ things in them. The middle one has several rare items spawns on the long desk such as antique axes, firesteels, fuel signal conditioners, etc. I don’t think the other two spawn anything.

The rest of the keys aren’t super reliable based on their current price but if you can get the security Arsenal and security post keys there’s extremely good loot but they’re going for 10-20m at the moment.

Seems like those and quarantine room keys don’t spawn on the map but on scavs. If you know otherwise let me know.

The quarantine key is just like a mini lab block level two. I paid 6m for it and sold it for 9m an hour later. Don’t buy this for over 1m it’s not worth it.

Raider combat

Raiders are dicks. We know. Especially the assholes with 60 round AP m4 drum mags and bullseye F1 frags. I’ve found the best bet is to lure them via smoke grenade/ flash grenade / gunshot to a more closed area then either frag grenade them or shoot them.

I’ve also killed 10 in 4 minutes all in the same spot with a suppressed M14 from a distance away, they didn’t detect me at all. I was at level two med area while they were in kind of the level two middle area. I will provide a screenshot.

https://gyazo.com/94b71abaceff1171521fbce11a0b1b15

The rest is really up to your preference. I’m not sure if taunting them effects them although when 4 raiders were around me I yelled “sniper!!” And I heard all of them crouch.

That’s really all for now. If you got any tips I can add post a comment or DM me, help out the community.

PS: screw you guys who rush opening the gate 🖕🏿



No comments:

Post a Comment