Saturday, December 15, 2018

[uncensored-r/BitcoinMarkets] Time to Invest

The following post by Dickeay is being replicated because the post has been silently removed.

The original post can be found(in censored form) at this link:

np.reddit.com/r/ BitcoinMarkets/comments/a6f2a2

The original post's content was as follows:


Hello Friends! I recently attended the Monaco International Blockchain (M.I.B) tradeshow. It was the first professional tradeshow dedicated to the Blockchain Industry in Monaco. There were a lot of participants attending the event and a major lot of them campaigned for their ideas related to the blockchain industry. Me being a crypto enthusiast attended the tradeshow as I am looking for viable and full proof options to put my money in. Amongst all the teams including major blockchain leaders from around the world who presented their ideas at the Monaco Tradeshow, I personally found Kinesis to be the showstopper. Kinesis is a digital currency based on 1:1 allocated Gold and Silver which makes it unique from other coins. Their vision is to deliver much better and revolutionary banking systems. I was pretty impressed with the idea of Kinesis money but what made me sure about the project was when it won the Best STO award at the trade fair for their pitch. Apart from this, Dr Evan Luthra, who is a blockchain expert is the latest addition to Kinesis team as his experience shows his trust in the project and I would be happy to take a step in his path as his career history is unmatched.


No comments:

Post a Comment