Friday, January 11, 2019

Happy Trails: Trekking a Fraudsters from Newbie to Expert!

His Post (edited only for content)

I've tried my hands on a lot of stuffs for a very long time now, Stripe, Brain tree etc and have amassed knowledge and figured out a lot of things along the line. Don't want anything in return just sharing knowledge I got from the community which has helped me and might help someone out there taking there first steps and struggling.

My Complete carding method from A-Z. (for this tutorial we are going to be targeting Jet.com) there are plenty other card able sites out there, most websites are card able all depends on you.

How I card Jet.com and other websites for Phones, Playstation, Xbox, Tablets and laptops.

I first purchase a world or business cc from ggmclouded auto shop or lot, request for world and business cards, citibank bins work best for me and I can call in and check balance before hand. After getting my cc, I call the citibank toll free and follow the voice prompts to check the balance. To make calls download Burner app from the itunes or google or use google voice or any one you prefer. After calling the bank to get the balance which includes the last transaction card holder made, knowing this would give you an idea of how much item to purchase and not raise any trigger. After this I proceed and create an email with cc holder name. I use paid domain emails for my carding. Using a domain email adds more legitimacy to your order. assuming cc name is Donald Trump, I'll create an email [email]Donald@ringsandroses.com[/email] rings and roses been my domain. I usually use domains from my stripe operations and these websites are well done and would convince if they decided to take a look at it.

After creating the email, its time to mask your location. its always best practice to use an rdp or socks 5 from the same city your cc holder is. to purchase socks5 go to luxsocks.su and for rdp xdedic never fails. I prefer working on an rdp. So I head to xDedic and purchase a clean residential rdp from my cc city. Make sure you're always on a vpn whenever you wanna connect to your rdp. I use mulvad vpn, affordable and they don't keep logs and also accept btc. so vpn - rdp.

AFter logging into the rdp, download firefox if it isn't already there, go to firefox about config and disable webrtc just search for peer.connection and toggle to disable.

go to iptrace, whoer.net, ip-score and make sure your ip is clean as can be and whoer returns 100%

download user agent changer and change to a safari on a mac or ipad if you so desire, haven't had an order canceled this way maybe they take this into consideration. After this is done, youre set to card so I go to jet.com and sign up with fullz name, the email I created, phone number of my burner and my drop address which is on the same city as the one on cc file.

AFter I create an account I add my fav items to card a Samsung S7, surface pro 4 or a playstation console or any item I feel like. the Surface 4 pro have the best resell value and don't let the price make you feel you can't card that, its probably a good idea to start with the playstation 4 to build confidence but with a good card you can do the surface pros of over $1k

After you find an item you wanna card, add to your cart and don't check out immediately. Go to the settings and add your cc details as your stored payment method of choice then come back a few hours later and checkout and once it goes through, use billing as billing and your drop as shipping and call the customer rep immediately and spek to tell them you moved or you wanna ship to your office just call and confirm and tell them any bulshit story you only need to call if you're doing the S7 and surface pro or items over $300 I've never called when its just a ps4 of below $300 and it ships. Jet.com do not own most of the products own display they act as a marketplace and they are all after numbers and sells.

This is how I card Jet.com many other cardable websites, officedepot is way easier than Jet but I only do instore pick ups with them but they ship easy too.

Forgive my spelling errors, its 5 in the morning and I haven't got any sleep yet.

Hope I've helped someone out there... All the best and everyone is open to sharing ideas and working methods on this thread.



The Complete Carding Manual for Beginners 2019

Original Price: $50

Our Price: $10

Buy it Now: http://satoshibox.com/rrphkjf6qh2pt7phc82yxcib

How to really secure your connection, your laptop, etc (OpSec). Also how to create and use Fulls/Bank Drop Accounts and how to get them. Specific and unique resources. Learn to Cash Out Your CVVs. SOCKS/RDPS and why we use them Finding Cardable Websites. Everything Explained in super detail in 105 pages.



Virtual Carding for Beginners - 2019

Original Price: $40

Our Price: $10

Buy it Now: http://satoshibox.com/vugquezqi7icntnmq3qv5ker

A guide for newbies, new members and moderate experienced guys. Some of the informations inside might blow the minds of some PRO carders around here, (as I already had the chance to do with some of the informations revealed inside) but is written so a newbie would understand it and can put it to work in 5 minutes after the last word from the guide. You will find 30 pages of pure quality information.



How to Use Stolen CCs To Buy Bitcoin Through Skrill

Original Price: $55

Our Price: $10

Buy it Now: http://satoshibox.com/qtixtcc6d868a75vfb4csmeb

You will learn how to use a stolen credit card to buy Bitcoin! First go to any number of Darknet Markets and buy yourself a credit card. The CC information will run you somewhere between $6 and $20 depending on BIN, Location, Seller, ETC. Next step: Buy BTCs with this information(you are also going to have to have a complete identity profile: A Fullz.) As you can see, its easy, just a few steps... You will know how to do it by yourself after read this Guide.





No comments:

Post a Comment