Monday, January 14, 2019

How to manipulate syndicate?

So I am seriously confused with this. I've read several guides, and I feel like the person who doesn't understand what bitcoin is. Let's say I want to follow this guide:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/adalk0/loot_from_farming_syndicate_in_the_harbour_bridge/

345chaos per hour seems pretty insane. I wouldn't be surprised if over my 284 hrs, I've earned roughly that much. So I'm trying to follow it, like 4hrs of farming syndicate in harbour bridge and I've gained about 3chaos worth of currency. No one has dropped any scarabs or whatever. I honestly just want a quick 2 exalts so I can finally get Inpulsa, but it feels like I'm progressing at a snail's pace.

One problem I'm having is levelling someone to max. I know that executing a member ranks them up, but I don't understand what I'm supposed to do if they don't give me that option. Or if I can execute them, but that will also move them to a different area which I don't want to happen. Or I'm confused why it's worth interrogating anyone at rank 1, which I only do if their other option is something like "remove someone I want to keep from syndicate" or "get rid of all items/rivalries"

Another example, the guide says to get Gravicus/Rin/Cameria in leadership position for intervention, because they drop scarabs. Now I just defeated a rank 3 Gravicus and rank 2 Leo in intervention, yet the syndicate board shows Gravicus is captain of research?? I can betray him, and he will destroy all items of intervention. Or betray Leo= +1rank to intervention -1 rank to research. What am I even supposed to do here.

And the guide I'm trying to follow says they regularly blocked transportation/fortification encounters. What do they mean by blocked?

Edit: Just made it to mastermind for the 1st turn. Do I do it, or can I just ignore the mastermind? I know that doing mastermind will reset everything, which makes me wonder if I should just do it because it does seem like it will be easier.



No comments:

Post a Comment