Sunday, January 6, 2019

Nobody can tell, do you agree?

Hey folks, some thoughts are keep crossing my mind.

We see hundreds of Bitcoin price predictions every day on this website. Ordinary people, "experts", companys, the list of screaming voices is endless. Bitcoin will reach 40.000 Dollar in 2018! No, 1300 Dollar in 2019! You are all dumb, my technical analysis shows me it's still going down you will lose so much money ahah!

Everybody screams his opinion, self-confident like God himself told them.

Since 2 years I'm daily informing myself about cryptocurrencies. Around 1-2 hours per day. Mainstream media, reddit, scientific documents, cryptowebsites.

The truth is that nobody knows. We know that there are important events like the ETF-decision, NASDAQ. We know that they will have impact on the price, but we CAN NOT PREDICT the bitcoin price precisely.

Meddle off.


No comments:

Post a Comment