Friday, April 12, 2019

I’m a CS Graduate, i want to be a blockchain developer but I don’t know where to start, i want to be able to build blockchain apps by myself from the scratch, but I’m unable to find any good resources. How to build a blockchain that stores data files? What knowledge i have to have to do that?

My manager suggested i learn how to do blockchain apps, so I downloaded a bunch of books, but they don’t teach you what you need to know to start your journey in blockchain development, they only teaches some basic info about blockchain and blockchain history and bitcoin, so I’ve come here to ask you to please guide me. I’ve build some simple blockchain from the tutorial of course. But i have no idea how to build an App that stores information in blockchains... like bittorrent for example. Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment