Monday, April 15, 2019

Satoshi Nakamoto is the famous inventor of Bitcoin, yet he remains annonymous. Which are some examples of real "known" people (IN THE PAST AND NOT OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS!!!!) who's identity was NEVER revealed but we know they existed and had a relevant impact in history?

The background of this question is self explanatory.

It is almost like, which technologies or more likely event have turned out into a great impact in history by people who remained anonymous forever?

I can think of the chinese man in Tiangman square (probably misspelled by me, sorry) and although that makes a cute pic, I do not know if it actually changed anything.

The Bitcoin guy has changed a lot.

I think the assassin who started WWI was known, what if he was not?

There is a russian guy responsible for not launching a nuclear attack, we know.

Back to the question, what has happen in history that we know "someone" did something and the result had a huge positive or negative or neutral-still-huge outcome in history?

English is not my mother language but if you get my drill, my bet is that some comments might turn out really interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment