Sunday, May 5, 2019

How the fuck did I get here?

So, a glance at my comment history will reveal I really wanna trip - I'm still a psychedelic virgin and the more I read about these fascinating substances the more I want to take the dive. Plus, I'm about to go into my twenties and I have a lot of fairly important questions I've been going back and forth on without much progress on the answers, and I think psychs will help me gain a different perspective on these questions so I can actually develop them instead of always returning to the same non-answers.

My parents are liberal on drugs. They know about my love of pot and my other intentions, and out of wisdom many parents lack they accepted that I'm 19 and I can do what I want. So a few months ago my dad texted me to casually drop that my sister's therapist is an underground trip sitter. Is that opportunity I smell? Yep.

Earlier today, my mom texted me saying she was in the area - she was at a small convention (not like, Comic Con or anything, but I'm keeping things vague for reasons I think anyone here with a brain can figure out) and we could meet for lunch in a small town on her way home. I drive over there and we have a nice conversation over lunch. Naturally, I bring up the situation with the therapist. So her only problem with the idea is that it's my sister's therapist in particular!? She legitemately told me she would email her and ask about other guides she knew.

I guess I'm overthinking this when I could just get some bitcoin and a test kit, order some acid or an analogue online and give my best friend, a natural psychologist, a thorough briefing on how to tripsit. But I'm not in a hurry and I like the way things are playing out now.



No comments:

Post a Comment