Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Daily Rundown: Gina Marie, Executive Assistant @ Crypto Blockchain Plug

In our new Daily Rundown series, we aim to give you an inside look into a day at the Crypto Blockchain Plug office through the eyes of those who know it best — our team members. This week, we highlight Gina Marie, Executive Assistant in Inglewood, CA. By taking a walk in Gina's shoes, we hope to give you a peek into the exciting and fast-paced schedule of the Crypto Blockchain Plug team.

10:00 am hop on the first of 4 freeways to travel 77 miles in Inglewood crossing my fingers that there are no accidents or delays. I keep a flash drive with my favorite playlists that are sure to keep me in the best of spirits in case I do run into any obstacles.

11:45 am Open up my Nexkey app on my phone to allow me open the door without a key. Scan the lounge and office areas as I make my way to my desk, to be sure that they are always “Tour Ready”. I stay ready to give a tour to the large number of people who visit our lounge for a tour.

12:00 pm I greet my Boss, who has been here since 9am, not to mention she left here last night at midnight and by the way is that even 8 hours of sleep? I power up my workstation the grab my pen and pad for our briefing session. Hoping that no one brought donuts today! I am such a sucker for donuts. The phone rings continuously while I am trying to remotely open the front door for a customer going to the BTM downstairs.

12:30 pm Open my 7 calendars and prioritize the events for the day, first by checking the multiple avenues that we have in place for our clients and their friends to RSVP for our events. then I post new daily events on Eventbrite, Meetup, LA Patch, Black N LA, Alignable and LinkedIN for the next week. Once I am able to see how many RSVP’s we have for the day’s event(s), I know how many people to prepare for. I make a sign in sheet for tonight's event and enter the data from the guest from the event last night. It is Monday so I can not forget to send out the weekly Constant Contact "This Week at the PLUG" to our mailing list of 2,070. While I am posting the gentleman at the BTM needs assistance and down the stairs I go to assist him. Thank God I didn't wear those cute heels today because this is my second trip down to assist him. But customer service is what I DO!!

1:00 pm Open emails of course by order of most important, however it seems that each one is very important these days. Track our email (opened and clicked) reports to see how many people are actually engaging in our email marketing campaign. Manage current contacts and add new contacts. Another client at the door needing to be clicked in but this time it is a lady who flew in from Atlanta to LAX. She explains that she is a flight attendant for a company that starts with South and ends with West that lives in Atlanta however she wants a Membership here so when she is on layovers she can learn Crypto. Yeahhh, she bought at Plug Pass Membership and Najah thanked her for her support. Then I go back to making flyers for next weeks events.

2:00 pm Check our company website to see if there are any new subscriptions, if so get them welcomed in and respond to any questions that have been submitted. No question is a stupid question. In our Coin Lounge I go hang another set of Crypto Currencies because we just got some new frames. Perfection our Coin Lounge is beautiful.

2:30 pm Give personal tours, sign up new members, renew current members, I think I fall in love with this place a little more each time I give a tour.

3:00 pm Check our social media pages to see that our scheduled content has gone out and see the responses. Today I will meet with our social media experts to provide them with the new content for upcoming posts and discuss new strategies.

4:00 pm I’m starving and as usual I cannot decide whether I want a veggie burger from “The Habit” or a vegan burrito from “Stuff I Eat” a local Inglewood business. Shameless Plug!

4:30 pm “Financials at 4:30” Reconcile the company expense tracker, log expenses and incoming funds, balance Petty Cash

5:30 pm Inventory our “Bitcoin Buys R Us” store. Prepare to reorder, these items go quickly! My personal favorite is the baby blue “I accept Bitcoin” t-shirt. But I am also excited about our newest addition which is a micro sized mining rig that fits in the palm of your hand.

6:00 pm Now is the time for me to work on those spreadsheets and operations documents. I save this for the end of the day because I need to be able to focus on the details with minimal interruptions.

6:30 pm Yikes its already almost 7:00 pm and people are going to be pouring in for our evening event, I must get the food and beverages ready and set the atmosphere for an amazing event!

7:00 pm Assist our guest speakers with their accommodation needs and greet our special guests. I must remember to take pictures to share.

8:00 pm I’m back in the car ready to take my 1 ½ hour journey home and hit my 4 freeways only this time no playlist, I enjoy reflecting on my day and how much I enjoy my job. For real no Brownie Points Needed.

https://i.redd.it/ecakspntle531.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment