Thursday, August 29, 2019

Localbitcoins.com - How to make money trading Bitcoin!

https://i.redd.it/rq88m7o8acj31.png

What could be better than working from home, making your own hours, and keeping your profit in our favorite currency, Bitcoin!
If you ask me, NOTHING! I've been able to drop out of college, quit my shit job, and become my own boss, and this is how.

This guide I've created is for people who are interested in learning to become a bitcoin trader, and have limited startup funds or knowledge of bitcoin. I want to share how I went from a pizza delivery driver, to owning my own Bitcoin trade company, and joining the newest sector of internet entrepreneurs. This article is for those who are beginners, and want to learn how to establish themselves in the cryptocurrency trading industry.

The first step in becoming a trader, is learning the types of exchanges available to use. There are many types of Bitcoin exchanges, but my personal favorite for trading is;

https://localbitcoins.com

Other sites like Coinbase, circle, and stuff are good for obtaining bitcoin on a fast notice, but charge expensive fees and require things like SSN and banking information to register. We don't want those criminal governments in our panties, now, do we?

This guide will mostly focus on how I went from an investment of 1.3BTC, to over 100BTC in a matter of about 8 months, and Localbitcoins is the platform p2p exchange I used to achieve that. Now, depending on your country, you will need to pay taxes on income and capital gains, but this article won't be covering things like that...

Step 1. Create a username and account password. your password should be strong, because localbitcoins provides a hot wallet where your bitcoin can be stored and is needed on site for trading. I recommend a good choice in Username, because this is what buyers and sellers will see when they conduct a transaction with you. Would you rather do business with someone named "CityBitcoinPro" or "thenippletwister"?.. You see my point? Make sure you back this up somewhere safe, like an encrypted flash drive or tattoo it on your ass ( just kidding). I also recommend making a Facebook business page, to increase advertising and communication response. Here is mine: https://www.facebook.com/WilsonBTC



No comments:

Post a Comment