Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Rising from the ashes with cryptocurrency & esports

So ive been struggling with money recently and needless to say, things have been dark. Ive gone as far as debating going back to school, and even joining the military (army) to give my life more strict responsibly and routine. I am still a small cryptocurrency hodler and always hold some sort of cryptocurrency. unfortunately i had to liquidate most during the crypto winter just to keep my head above water.

Ive always loved video games and like to think im pretty good. Not amazing but can defitely hold my own, mostly shooters and FPS. Enter the world of esports betting. A friend of mine is huge into esports and always sends me videos, articles and news surrounding the players and teams. The thing that always interested me the most was the amount of money these players are making. some players are making tons and tons hand over fist! I had to find a way into this world and its money.

So i started searching ways to infiltrate and found without a sponsor aka esports team, it was pretty difficult. Until! i found a few sites that offer betting on live matches and events across multiple games and game variants. I did pretty well for a while betting on live fortnite matches and CSGO matches. Unfortunately the most popular games are types i have never played or understood like Dota 2, League of Legends and games like that. Still i was able to make a bit off what i did know.

After a while it got annoying losing bets to streamers bad decisions or lack of skill. You can only choose from who is live and available to bet on so if you dont know who they are its kinda a shot in the dark.

So i dug a little deeper and found a site you can bet on yourself with almost ANY cryptocurrency. They have a Umode that has multiple ways of winning crypto while playing games. My favorite so far is reaching the top 10 in fortnite or PUBG. (Usually by hiding, don’t judge, theres money on the line) Unikrn has lots more games to win on besides fortnite and PUBG, those are just the ones i know how to play the best lol.

Since i started betting on myself I’ve made a decent amount of bitcoin, enough to take some pressure off my financials. My crypto has been sitting around for so long i figured i mind as well put it to good use.

I hope this post finds its way to someone that can benefit from it like i did. Its pretty crazy we live in a world you can make money from playing video games. Where was this when i was younger? i couldve cleaned up playing Halo 2 lol. I hope you fellow hodlers and gamers can use this to make some extra crypto doing what you love, I did!

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment