Thursday, October 17, 2019

Finding weed in Edinburgh?

So far I've lost about $300 in scams just trying to find even a little bit of weed, I feel so stupid but I don't know how things work here.

I have chronic pain and severe depression and anxiety and my friend I'm traveling with has MS, and so far without being able to get any weed on this trip, I've been confined to a bed and am wasting my vacation away.

Could anyone help guide me to where some spots of finding dealers or anything?

Edit: for everyone asking "How the hell did you lose $300?!" because I'm a big fucking idiot who doesn't understand how things work here and I trusted people who promised delivery and never got it.

I lost $180 Canadian paying through bitcoin with one person, and last night lost about $90 with some snapchat dealer.

Seriously I have extreme depression and losing all this because of my own naïve stupidity is really making me suicidal today and I really do not need people making me feel more stupid please



No comments:

Post a Comment