Monday, October 7, 2019

How I LOST a lot of money with Bitcoin, and why I don't give a fuck.

I Buy Bitcoin

There, now you know, I own a Bitcoin (or more) and I buy them fucking coins.

Recently I had an investor come to me with big monster dollars; he says be me dem fucking coins. I wait for the right time to buy, and boom it's $13k...

Long story short, my investor is down 20%. Does he give a fuck? Nope! Why? Cause he ain't cashing out!

He's got time, and I got confidence dem coins be going back to $11k... and probably more!

4 YEARS - 4 years is the life-cycle of a Bitcoin.

In 4 years, Bitcoins should be expected to double. Merely doubling every 4 years is 19% returns (annualized)... HOLLARAGE!

If Bitcoins go to $22k... in the next 4 years... my investor is psyched. If it hits $88k in... 12 years... that's still awesome.

Even with only 20% of his portfolio devoted to Bitcoins, Bitcoins might out earn the other 80%... with far, far less work, effort, and taxes - just buying and holding for multiple years.

And that is even if it only hits $88k IN TWELVE YEARS. That's 19% ROI (BTC) vs 8% ROI (SPY).


Now that man is old. He don't need no money.

But what 'bout me? I got bills homes.

Now here is deh trick.

ARE YOU EARNING YOUR MAXIMUM?

Probably, for reasons, you ain't.

What's that mean? I means you are losing - LOSING - money each year you work, below the better wage.

Bitcoin ain't my meal ticket... that's work. Bitcoin is my lifelong security ticket.

But Bitcoin gives me something other investments don't, POSSIBILITY. The possibility to get quit work and retire, instantly.

Now what do you do with new found knowledge? Well first you focus on making that fooking dollar. Make so much dollar, working almost seems fun. What does it take to make that? A new mindset. Checkout a business book, visit professional clubs, make that fucking money.

You got to get smart.

Focus on no less than $200k per annum for self-employed, or $100k if W2 with full benefits - accept absolutely no less.

Are you making $30k / year? Invest in skill training, equipment. For $10k you can nab a computer programming career in a year paying $60k.

That's 300% return on investment, do it. Fully capitalized (profit x 5), that's $150k expected from a $10k investment... CLAP HANDS DO IT.

If ya got to work for fucking money, make it easy. Make it reward. Get smart, so the money gets easy. Get them rewards, so that you enjoy that work.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU SUFFERED AT LOW PAY? How long did you allow yourself to 'slave' without any chance of success or thriving!

NO MORE!


I committed myself to smart work, making good dollar some 2 years ago.

But still Bitcoin boomed... so what did I do? Did I buy a lambo? Did I quit?

Fuck all, no!

BOOM - Now my salary demands doubled - doubled mother fucker.

In 2 years I go from $80k to $200k (annualized, self-employed).

But do I actually make that $200k? No.

More like I went from $80k to $80k... but from 30 hours to 10 hours of laboring, per week.

The thing is, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY JOB!

You'd be surprised, but getting paid $200 / hour makes you love god-damn about anything, honestly.

Even if Bitcoin booms, would I retire? Fuck no. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I? I GET PAID FUCKING AMAZING!

And what if Bitcoin goes slow, or in the tubes? WHO GIVES A FUCK! I making money hand over fist, and got the career path to earn butt loads more.

I might spend 10 hours per week now branding or networking to make the next mark... but laboring a mere 2 hours more per week might double my savings... that's huge!

And what am I going to do if Bitcoin goes bust?

TAKE ANOTHER STAB MOTHER FUCKER!

I got Tesla in my sights, I had Lambda School on the radar from day 1.

TAKE A STAB!

If you lose out, you keep working... GREAT! I got to do that EVEN IF I WIN with the STOCK MARKET!

But if you take a chance on an early investment stage startup, you can get 100% annualized returns.

It only takes a few of these to hit, and boom, you are fucking a loaded god.

But I got money security because I have skills security.

I got the skills to make the fucking money.

What I need is WEALTH, not money.

For my buck, Bitcoin is the best wealth making investment at this point in time, available to a general public.

Bitcoin is also the best store of wealth, cause it's mobile, and I am mobile.. I can't get cornered at the ATM by Uncle Sam nor can I get trapped having to liquidate and rotate around a series of real-estate and stock holdings, should I want to move to Puerto Rico, or whatnot.

And inflation risk is less concerning, with Bitcoin... and the passive price inflation is expected to be 19%, at a mere doubling every 4 years. That is HUGGGEEE!

In fact, I've taken out (don't hate me) loans at good interest rates and long payoffs, to buy them fucking coins.

While it sounds crazy, students absolutely should be buying long-term, huge-payoff investments (like Bitcoin) - financially speaking

But that is aside the point. The point is:

If you are worried about a dip - EARN MORE MONEY!

If you are want wealth - GO LONG! 4 YEARS AT LEAST!

If you want a lambo - YOU ARE A MORON! - and -

If you want to retire - GET PAID MORE TODAY!


And beyond that, just be realistic. 8% returns is about the SPY average, but say even 11% is a reasonably well-managed index - still, that is miles below 19% for Bitcoin.

Now how does BTC get to 19%? By maintaining consistent demand, and consistent cash-out-cash-in rates of investment.

Not consistent PERCENTAGES, but consistent DOLLARS.

In effect, for Bitcoin to fail to achieve 19% (over 4 years), barring an unusual event (like Satoshi liquidating), then the amount of DOLLARS on the planet must never increase (technology stops, population flatlines) OR Bitcoin has already reached peak popularity, and significantly so.

So that's the question to you...

Has an investment that predictably returns 19% reached peak popularity and widespread public adoption? An investment unseizable, totally movable, and completely passive? Transferable worldwide in an instant?

I think not. I say we got ROOOOOOMMM to grow.

And that is why I don't give a fuck about losing money - I'm not about to take it out in cash.

And that is why I don't give a fuck about selling Bitcoins - I'm only selling to EARN way more money in job skills, which goes back to Bitcoin.

sploosh peace out!


No comments:

Post a Comment