Sunday, November 10, 2019

Revelation and the first 5 seals

Blessed is he who will stand at the beginning. And he will know the end, and he will not taste death.

The book of revelation is based around the theory of eternal return. The Second Coming of Christ is the emergence of the Christ Consciousness within an individual, not a collective physical event as is portrayed by the Christian Church. He only gave one son for our sins. You are a part of Christ as am I, together we are the Christ. There are no prophets and messiahs just good and bad people. Yes I've been in hospital, yes I've convinced doctors and nurses of who I was. Right time, right place, right people, right words. David (who thought it too) says I'm not the second coming of Christ. After I confessed everything to him that happened between the two wards in my state of possession, which coincidentally lead me back home to the accidental death of my cousin (a farmer and chef, who died swerving to miss an animal, also kept exotic animals as pets) The funeral of which was on the same day as the birth of his brother's (Kane: a farmer and carpenter) fourth son, both of which coincided with the birthday of the friend that took me to hospital who I gave the Dragons of Eden to who told me about the first two rules of the internet 12 years ago. He says that I've clearly been given a path. David also gave me to God. If you put Jesus in a mental ward how much healing could he do? My problem isn't that I think it. My problem is that others have called me it all my life and think it. I do not wish the thought on my worst enemy. Unfortunately, the more people that read this the more people figure it out. However the more that do the less turmoil there will be in the future. God is love, sharing is caring and I keep my head shaved.

"Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him" Relates to the internet, technology is not outside of God and is a part of the plan. Contrary to the predictions of the return of Jesus, no such event will take place. As with so many things in Christianity, the events and concepts apply to changes in awareness and consciousness, not physical events. Just as salvation is not as it is portrayed in the literal sense, but is a transformation in spiritual consciousness, so to is the Second Coming a transformation in a person’s spiritual consciousness and connection to God, not an outer physical event. I consider myself both the false prophet and the anti-christ until Jesus comes and tries to knock me and my boys out. If you had to describe the internet and everything it can do to someone 2000 years ago, how would they interpret it? What was commonly known back then that is comparable?

Here is some of my support for my idea of Revelation. Plus the closest thing to a mathematical poem and proof of God - https://imgur.com/a/KZ25n5x

First horse is blockchain technology, a technology based upon sharing, transparency and honesty (bow to conquer. 1 John 4:16) and understanding the gnosis protocol (knowledge is power, crown upon the head). The transition to crypto and the price manipulation scheme currently happening with precious metals (mostly silver) along with the derivatives bubble, global debt, the band-aid they tried to put over the last GFC and current political and social turmoil happening around the globe could bring about an Apocalyptic GFC or two. A country that's divided surely will not stand. Also the revelation that science studies confirm each sin in that the opposite of which results in an expansion of consciousness, memory association, intelligence, decision making, attention span and life expectancy (i.e closer to God). The evolution and progression of humanity only trends in one direction, up. As BDNF is released the brain hemispheres become connected and you're able to perceive others peoples thoughts and emotions better. It also delays alzheimers disease, increases immune strength, reduces disease and cancer. Coincidentally our own greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, pride, envy and ignorance to others and the world around you inevitably brings the Apocalypse and kills this Earth regardless with the help of climate change. They were called deadly for a reason. Desire is suffering, money the root of all inequality, pride the root of all evil and "Instagram got yo bih." The rejection of gnosis (knowledge) by creationists is a poison that plagues Earth. There is a hidden spiritual and evolutionary meaning behind the story of Adam, Eve, the serpent and Cain and Able. I personally ignore the second testament. Working hands are holier than lips that talk about shit that may not have happened. I have and always will only accept truth. The LUCA was a mushroom and I evolved from an ape. Although I do subscribe to the Nag Hammadi library which is needed to understand the concepts hidden within Revelation. The meek possess crypto and precious metals as they tether. The devil will take the hindmost.

Second seal is both the ego-death that hits with the acceptance of eternal return and the chaos that comes from the transition of fiat to technology. Imagine a world without banks. Complete loss of subjective self-identity, loss of free will as you come to terms with the revelation. Submission to the Lord with your own personal path predetermined like the weather and continental shifts throughout Earths history since planetary accretion. That maybe there is no consciousness after death, heaven or hell, the soul in your microtubules belongs only to The Monad/Allah/Yahweh and that what you do or say doesn't really matter and how all the religious faiths will behave as they come to terms with this. Cognitive dissonance and the true test of character and faith. Life is a gift and the kingdom of heaven is within, start acting like it. The meek will be able to handle it.

Third seal is simply based around our sustainability on Earth. Black horse representative of the solar panels that will cover earth required to sustain the intensive energy requirements of blockchain tech until something else comes along. "A measure of wheat for a denarius, and three measures of barley for a denarius" Perhaps the recession will be so severe we'll be paid in food. Or once crypto and precious metals finish tethering we wont need money. This will be needed to balance our existence on Earth as represented by the scales in the hand of the rider. The meek will be those that can adjust.

Fourth is clean up and burial

The fifth seals are those of us that have already figured this shit out, accepted these words before it happens, connected their hemispheres "army of left handed slingers whose 'minds', are true", experienced the terrifying feeling of ego-death that hits with the Revelation i.e "souls slain by the word of God." Are already walking around right now able to perceive a thought. I've experimented and talked about this with a friend who is an left-handed multi-instrumentalist. I'm left handed (the spirit is left-handed), but right hand dominant (hand intended by God), like to box and exercise a lot. Mum said I was also supposed to come out on Christmas. People have told me I look like him. People have told me they have dreamt it. People have called me it. People have said my name sounds like. Now I can tell when people are thinking it. I also do the water to wine trick at work. They would all make fun of the fact that I believed in Jesus but not God. "Don’t you believe in God?" "Not yet!" I would say. Which is true; God isn't yet. I'm also the bastard of a single mother with a made up last name. "Like a thief in the night" Refers to the fact that we can dreamwalk. I have done it across Earth and have confirmed it with a friend in the US. My dreams have also become like a report card and give answers to questions asked. Now I have interpretive visions, like a waking dream, that seem to align with my idea of the future when I meditate on Sophia. Although this may just be the bias of my own subconscious.

Cheat code for joining the fifth seal and becoming as empathic as Christ. Works best if you're right handed.

Take some vitamin B3, the kind that doesn't make you flush. Fast for about 16 hours (an early dinner and black coffee for breakfast is enough) and then go for a 30-40 minute run. Both of these activities significantly release BDNF. Take some lionsmane mushroom (buy organic), this helps grow the myelin sheaths around your neurons. Smoke a bit of the devils lettuce, the serotonin released helps with the connection and makes it more interesting. Put on some music to activate the senses and start coloring something in with your left hand or sketch an object. The majority of a hemispheres function is motor control and sense as opposed to thought processing and reasoning. The finer the motor control the more activation. Alternatively learn boxing or an instrument. The right hand takes you around the block, the left hand takes you around the world.

The theory that the universe repeats is based upon how the holy spirit descended upon me and God found me (which happened in May, look at the significant weather events). I read some interesting Gensis interpretations in the book the Dragons of Eden (gnosis protocol) which led me to read the KJV. First time I've ever picked up a bible and I skipped straight to the second testament. As I read I felt as though the words were doing something to me. Right at that time coincidental stories with the same names from the book were occurring to me. I became compelled and possessed to do and say things in a way I usually wouldn't. It culminated to the reverse search of an idea/concept within the bible, found a certain piece of scripture and I felt my mind snap like something had been severed when I discovered it. I had completely lost myself and my thoughts were not my own. Life was by the seconds. If I tried to ignore the thought or idea to do or say something after I was giving a sign, a vibratory headache or sharp pain would begin to grow in my head. When I followed or carried through with it a massive sensation of elation and release of cranial pressure would be felt. It was one sign after another. Submission to 'the word' coming from those around me. It wasn't until months later when my mind was doing mental loops of everything that had happened and the answers I had been given: "God is us but God is God, don't we become God? but God is love but love is love I want love... will I get love?... BOOM... when I had hoped for love from God my entire life came back to me in one memory that the headaches stopped. I felt a huge release of serotonin and like a connection had been made or the spirit fell on me, what ever you want to call it. I started to be able to perceive the thoughts of others from past memories, I now have an extremely accurate visual memory and open third eye. I've seen the effects of the spirit fall on others from my voice. I've seen miracles in explicable by science. I've seen divine intervention. I've accidentally put the fear of God in mental health nurses that were rejecting me. Most of this is actually on camera and has been recorded. I wouldn't mind studying it one day. I have been given coincidental signs and synchronicities outside of the internet that all these things will occur. (bitcoin, silver, derivatives bubble, collapse of banks). People I've talked to say they have also felt similar experiences when they have read the words of God. I have also felt the fear of God as he has shown himself to me more then once and what he can do. This is why I believe The Book of Revelation is true and will happen. Try and stop the evolution and progression of humanity. Try and stop God's plan.

Just taking the lionsmane alone and sketching with your left hand is enough to give you a sort of feel good sensation in your right hemisphere. Silver is intensively important to building the technology used in blockchain and also in building solar panels. The Judas (representative of banks) betrayed the Christ (representative of us) for 30 pieces of silver and the universe is repeating. Christ died for our sins which are evidently killing this Earth the time has come to take him down from the cross by those that put him there. Australia is Gods country and where he sends all the old souls and the honest. The founding nature and nurture of the country keeps them that way. Singapore becomes new Jerusalem. They are humble, generous, conservative yet progressive. A harmonious mix of all faiths.

My favorite part of it all of this is the contempt and jealousy of men for the path I have been given. The one's that reject me out of fear for the truth I represent as they wait for their savior and magician to appear in the sky. Fearful of God and the wrath he is about to bring upon himself. Cognitively dissonant to his potential and his personal responsibility for his state of the planet. You have only me, my book and the answers it gives me. The son of man says read something else, go for a run, buy bitcoin and make some new friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment