Saturday, December 14, 2019

When alprazolam powder ran through the postal system like gold

So roughly around the end of winter in 2015 going on 2016 I was finishing up college for my computer networking degree. I was a avid silk road customer with ties to Xanaxman and few others I wont mention but mostly all are incarcerated now. With real alprazolam xanax powder flowing through the postal system like gold in the hills, there were 2, 2.5, and 3 and even 4mg pressed xanax bars being sold for .20 cents to 75c per pill. As a college student in a college town and experimenting with different drugs every weekend I knew I could make some money. I quickly made friends with one of the biggest xanax distributors on the silk road. We actually had conversations daily and I considered him a friend. He would explain his press machine, the way he operated his business and allot of personal information as we just clicked and quickly a friendship became. From going to selling 1000 every 2 weeks for 3$ ea and customers coming back like clockwork this quickly went to 5k a week selling bulk. He would eventually front me 20k sent 4 packages to 4 different addresses that I knew my friends wouldn't mind for cash. This is where I knew I fucked up. With cash coming in like I've never seen before I literally could do or go anywhere. I was on top of the world. ( I'll get back to this in a second). One afternoon I woke up from a night at the bar, head still spinning and that good next day feeling from the benzos. As I tried rubbing the sleep off my eyes I stumbled out of my roommates bed onto his glass table breaking the entire thing, shattering it into hundreds of peices. How I didn't get hurt is beyond me. As I lay on the ground very confused and panicked I look at the ceiling fan which is on, swinging a belt from the blades around and around. I get up cussing at my self and remember yelling out to my roommate to come here. I took the belt off the fan and noticed it wasn't mine and a wallet came off with the belt that was holding it down. I looked at the wallet, I had no idea who this person was. After sitting down for a second trying to recollect from the night before I get up and go to the living room where I see my front door wide open I freak out worried my dog got out but I ran to my room which door was closed and thankfully he was on the bed looking at me like mother fcker you have some big problems. Sigh of relief my pup was there but shit and piss was everywhere. Now to find my phone. I tore up my roommate's bedroom looking for my phone. No luck. As a few hours passed I got a more worried as I totally blacked out the night before and couldn't remember anything after popping 3 3mg xanax and flow of drinks. I realized I was supposed to be getting a package this day and went out to mailbox but nothing was there. Little freaked out I came back inside and grabbed my burner phone and called one of my drops. The package wasn't there either, nor was any of them. I then drove to the bar I was last at the night before and not even 3 steps in the owner stopped me and said sir you are no longer allowed in here after what happened last night and I'm calling the police. Stunned, I said I don't remember what happened last night and whatever I did I'll pay for the damage. He said the only thing you broke was a pool stick across a police car and you and your friend got into a fight with 5 college students. I looked down and things were starting to come to me. He said police were looking for me and my roommate was in jail. Very confused I thanked him and gave him 100$. So I assume the wallet was one of the persons I got into a fight with. I go to address on ID but no one answered so I left it on the chair on the front porch. Why the hell was a belt and his wallet on the blade of my ceiling fan? So many questions I had. I come home and get on my computer to see where my packages were at before I call the jail. All packages said they needed to be picked up at post office sig required. This freaked me out beyond belief. How was I going to tell this vendor I wouldn't be able to pay for 40k bars that were fronted. Logged off my account and got off my chair and a knock on the door. I hit my toe on the edge of my bed and there was my phone, I was very happy. I plugged it in and went to front door. It was a police officer. Freaking out, I didn't know what to do so I just stood behind the door panicking. I ran to my safe and put everything I had in there which I hadn't used in years because I forgot the code to get in. Along with the drugs was my random generated pin for my btc wallet. As I closed it I very loudly shouted FUCK as I watched it closed remembering I didn't know the code. I'll just worry about it later I told myself and rushed to door. Officer asked if I was at the bar last night where the incident happened I said yes I was and he asked if I could come down to station to write a affidavit. Agreeing nervously as I didn't want more cops to come or come inside my house he let me follow him up there. As i sit down he asks me questions about the fight and said my roommate had broken one guys jaw that's why he was in jail. I told him honestly sir I blacked out, defended myself and I don't remember how I got home. He said I was told you were running down the street with only shoes on and a belt. I looked down and busted out with a laugh saying sir there is no way that's accurate. With the straightest face he said does it look like I would make this up. My face was white as a ghost and I looked down again apologizing asking if I was in trouble. He stated there was nothing on camera about the fight nor was the guy pressing charges. Thought maybe this day will finally get better. So he said to fill out the affidavit best of my knowledge and I asked when my friend was getting out since no charges were being filed. He said when he calms down as he was still in the drunk tank. I left there wth only one thing on my mind, how in the hell am I going To get these packages. I was honestly scared and figured they were seized but wondered why I didn't get a controlled delivery instead. Not that I was complaining but I was still freaked out about losing 40K bars and how is it going to explain it to my silk road vendor. Days go and pass and about a week later I find over 200 people had had controlled deliveries across the US and my vendor had been arrested. I had been so scared these past few days that I haven't even thought about getting back into the safe as I had bars laying around the house that I was taking to call my anxiety and so I didn't have any type of come down in decided to wing myself off now that I Was facing possible charges on these packages. 3 weeks pass and I finally try to get the remaining bars I had left from the safe and remember about my btc wallet code. This wasnt a 100$ safe it was a family members huge gun safe that was like a bank vault. My roommate and I tried to get into that safe for 3 days straight doing anything and everything I could and nothing would budge. I was out of options. I finally gave up and given up selling xanax as I was afraid of the possible consequences that might occur. Almost a year later when I moved out of the house I had a few friends of mine get to say from the back of The truck to take it out to a lease to blow it up with tannerite. It took us a few days of blowing up, shooting it and putting a drill to the corners we finally opened it. I had forgotten how many drugs were actually in there. Finding my btc pass for my wallet I was really excited as the price of bitcoin had gone up substantially. It was all there. Ended up being close to 65k worth of btc. It was a glorious day. I was completely off all drugs and had all this bitcoin. Nothing ever came about the packages and I moved far away from where I went to college. Looking back it was a fun, dangerous ride but wouldnt change a thing. Unfortunate events for my buddy being busted for his lab and I eventually found him in prison system and sent a letter anonymously saying I can send him money to family if he wanted. I never got a letter back and dont know if he even got the letter. Craziest thing I've ever done but wouldn't of gone back to do it any different. Bars took a tole on me and I'm very fortunate I even came out of the situation not in jail or repercussion for owing someone money. Oh the good ol days...?


No comments:

Post a Comment