Sunday, January 5, 2020

How do I buy weed on the deep web?

First of all I know there might be sort of duplicates of this post but in all of the threads I've read through I always have questions that are left unanswered (most people already know what paper wallets are, what mixers are as well as many other terms that I do not recall but I know are important). I'm asking here because I can have a back and forth with you and ask questions that you can hopefully answer.

I've been searching around all day today and honestly I'm more confused than enlightened. I don't want to make any hasty decision so I want to be sure that I do everything correctly with the most security I can possibly have. I've never bought/sent/kept track of bitcoin and I don't know what are the best ways to buy bitcoin and send it to the vendor, securely. Also I haven't found out which vendors are in fact trustworthy and where to see their ratings. I'm not asking you to give me any direct source, just asking where I can find them.

Do you know where I could get a guide to this, if one exists? If not could you give me at least the basics?

Thank you.

Edit: Grammatical mistakes.

Also I forgot to let you know that I know how to access and traverse the deep web but if you have any extra tips they would be greatly appreciated as I'm a beginner in this.



No comments:

Post a Comment