Friday, January 17, 2020

USER REVIEW: Palm Beach Crypto Income Quarterly & Confidential Newsletters by Teeka

REVIEW: PALM BEACH Crypto Income Quarterly, and the Confidential by Teeka Tiwari

I have been a subscriber Palm Beach publications by Teeka Tiwari now for over 2 years! How time flies my friends. What I wanted to do is give you a little review about the Palm Beach services and options that I paid a king's ransom for and let you know if they are worth it or not.

In complete transparency, I really like Teeka. I think he's a great guy who has a wonderful perspective on the cryptocurrency market based on his years dealing with legacy markets and wall street. While you will hear many online call him a scammer or pump and dump group guy these are mainly broke people who are angry that they can never make a good decision in life and / or they can not afford the services. Sadly, crypto has morphed into a cesspool of not only bad scammy projects (thousands of them - just look on coinmarketcap, wow) but also really bad scammy angry nasty people! It's a shame because when I got into bitcoin in 2014 it was not this way. We were all united. But greed gets in the way I guess of kindness.

Anyway, after making a lot of money in bitcoin btc I felt like I was really missing out on the bigger runs that were being generated in the alt coins. There was ETH and XRP both exploding upward of 900,000% and I missed the boat!!! Uggg such a horrible feeling. I had no idea what to buy - all I knew was that my bitcoin was doing well for me. But how much more bitcoin could I have had if I just capitalized on just ONE of these altcoin run ups? It pains me to this day to think about it.

With that said I have done extremely well. When I first heard about Teeka, I was probably like you- someone who had seen the presentation and said: This sounds too good to be true. But I also realized that the numbers do not lie! How could i argue with him buying ETH at $3 or Antshares (now NEO) at 0.10 (ten cents) which went up to $1,400 and $198 respectively!? It's all documented and he already had many subscribers getting filthy rich on his calls!! Again, uggg, that I wasn't a part of it. So I joined!

To date there have been some ups and some downs with the calls. Then again we are in a nasty bear market (and hopefully about to break out here for good soon!) But here's one thing I'll say about the Palm Beach picks: all the projects he picked over the past few years are ALL still working and moving their respective project forward. None have gone busto or run out of money. In hindsight he did great due diligence on these projects and I feel many of them will come out of the fire more tried and tempered strong by the furnace that was this ugly bear market. The price has suffered on a lot of them - but the fundamental stories remain strong for most of the selections he's made over the years. This matters greatly in a bear which has decimated lesser projects and sent the founders running from authorities or just walking away from projects and shutting the doors. Not with the Palm Beach selections! They are all still banging out innovations. And that's a lot more than you can say about the rest of crypto, or venture capital, in general! Teeka has been like a stalwart friend in a storm helping guiding people through the tempest and even profiting on many coins too (one recent PBC call was up 400%+ not too shabby!)

I'm convinced that many of these projects will soar to new heights , and if they don't that's ok too because it only takes one or two huge winners like his previous calls of Antshares to make you incredibly wealthy as if you were buying bitcoin at $10 or $20 dollars. This is the time to get in and start buying up his recommendations; some which are well below the recommended buying range. Remember Teeka often meets with the project teams in their offices and vets everything. He has a team of people who scrutinize all aspects of these projects - soup to nuts. I certainly couldn't do this adequately and as often enough, alone! And i'm pretty much a crypto expert! So what does that tell you? We all need help. And Palm Beach provides this in spades.

Teeka offers Two crypto products now (which I have full access to): one is the Palm Beach Confidential (monthly newsletter, buy/sell alerts, market updates, wallet-coin and exchange updates) to keep you apprised of all types of things like coin swaps and how to and where to move your coins at times. Understand that crypto is complex and changing a lot and PBC is an invaluable tool to help you keep you head straight and your crypto / money safe! Then there is the Crypto Income Quarterly; this might be my new favorite. Honestly I haven't looked at this one much over the last year because i was so busy with trading, however... I have to say this publication is incredible in that it gives out information on the top staking and dividend coins and projects and provides instructions of exactly what you need to do to stake the coins to earn residual income. I'm a bit ashamed I haven't taken the time to do more due diligence this past year with this one - some are up BIG.

So, why am I offering a review of these publications and testimony of Teeka being a good guy? Well, for one I really do like Teeka, lol...i do! I think he's a good guy and Palm Beach puts out great products and he gets an unfair rap sometimes by the aforementioned broke angry group I mentioned, and that's simply not fair. I also take abuse from people regularly in crypto who learn I'm a subscriber. Imagine the hatred and angst in these people!? Haters! (BTW almost all of them are broke and jaded) But no time for that. I'm simply stating that the publications are wonderful , and while they will not guarantee that you will make a ton of money they will certainly be a compass for you in a storm of bad misinformation. We are adults here right? But remember that crypto has some of the worst propaganda and promotion and scammers the world has ever seen, and having Teeka Tiwari (and me) on your side isn't a bad thing! Vires in Numeris: "Strength in numbers".

I'm also writing this because I'm open to share the the exorbitant costs of it with a few people who who may have wanted this but either couldn't afford it, or simply thought the ridiculous price tag was too much. I do not agree with the exorbitant fee they put on these publications and I believe having access to good info is one of the keys to being successful in such a wild west market as cryptocurrency. By agreeing to SHARE the costs of this publication with me you'd also get thrown the additional value of my consult and guidance (if you need it) as an expert in the cryptocurrency space. Between both a palm beach share and the availability of my guidance and expertise, it should (not i didn't say guarantee) help you make better and more profitable financial decisions for yourself and your family.

Ok, that's it! Hopefully you can get the sense that I'm legit and open and honest about my 2++ year experience with Palm Beach services and nearly 6 years in crypto! I think once you talk to me you'll see I pass the sniff test on my crypto expertise and knowledge with flying colors and you’ll be anxious to have me on your side. We might not agree on what's the real bitcoin, LOL, but you won't be able to argue that I know how to keep your crypto SAFE and how to avoid scams and I'll always share with you my true opinions on everything - even Teeka's recommendations (if you want my opinion on certain ones that is) . If you'd like to talk further about sharing the palm beach subscriptions with me and help underwrite the costs and make it more affordable for both of us this year, please contact me here via private message. You can do that by going to my profile (click on my name here) and selecting "more options" and then "send message". Ok that's it. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment