Sunday, March 8, 2020

03-08 10:44 - 'Angel investor' (self.Bitcoin) by /u/JimmySanchez2020 removed from /r/Bitcoin within 16-26min

'''

Hello guys, my name is Jimmy Sanchez, I live in Ecuador, South America, my core business is making massive events, I used to make culture pop events, something like comic con [link]1  here is an interview of one of my events, I have an experience since 2014 making massive events, right now I am making a new event concept in my country, something unique and different of other massive events, I dunno in USA how it works, but, here we have events about some stuff particularly, like car events, health events, job events, real state events, gourmet events, etc, but, there is no events of credits and loans, so, I am making the first event about these issue, an event where banks and other loan entities are the clients, a chance of making a gathering of making more happy their clients and increasing brand new costumers for them. So, I am making this new event here in Ecuador, but, my goal is to get the funds for making it here, and next year bringing the event to my neighbor country, Peru and of course getting all the way until Mexico, and why not USA. So, these is why I need the capital and funds for making this event. I have worked with 3 banks and 2 insurance companies before making events, I know how they work and how their customers think, so, that is why I know is gonna be a succes, that is why I need the investment. 

Let me know your thoughts. 

Greetings ! 

'''

Angel investor

Go1dfish undelete link

unreddit undelete link

Author: /u/JimmySanchez2020

1: yo*t*.be/*nmiP2I21**

Unknown links are censored to prevent spreading illicit content.


No comments:

Post a Comment