Monday, March 30, 2020

in everyones opinion what is the best and worst case scenarios for our society, and the future of cryptocurrency?

Disclaimer: This is absolutely a new account as I have not participated in posting on reddit in years. I have traded bitcoin as well for some years time and, not that it matters to any extent, wanted to note that I do have plenty of information and experience so as not to get the metaphorical "rocks" thrown at me:)

I'll try and make this fairly short and sweet. The current events have myself and most likely most of you extremely worried. I feel that there are things unfolding at this exact moment that will change the course of history, and alter the way we move forward from here regardless of what country we live in, or our professions. The concept of this corruption and thievery are weighing heavily for me, far more so than the risk of disease. Where do we go from here? Whatever way we go freedom and liberty will most likely be the victim as it always is when people in charge make this type of mistake. I can't help but feeling that crypto will do nothing but prevail in this weird situation we have ourselves in. In a way, I think that the only way it becomes irrelevant as a currency is if the internet and power are no longer common resources, and if it comes to this we might as well begin bartering sticks and stones or useful assets that help is in a post apocalyptic setting. In no way do I see paper currency surviving something like this in a long term scenario without drastic positive changes at this point. I would love to hear some thoughts from this community, and possibly spark a discussion amongst people that are not only like minded, but also make predictions every day about where a line might turn on a graph.


No comments:

Post a Comment