Thursday, April 9, 2020

28 [M4F] - English guy - Honestly I'm quite enjoying this lockdown, I've gotten a load of stuff done and started trying to look into trying new things, and still had plenty of time for videogames/TV too! Fancied meeting new people as I went about my jobs today (preferably female + long term friends)

TL:DR - I like meeting people and I'm decently interesting. Drop me a message :)

Pretty much title, if it wasn't for the actual risk, I'd be happy as a clam. I've got so much time for stuff and its just nice to not have to worry about getting up and rushing to work. I've started a free online uni course about extreme geological events, restarted learning a new language and I'm considering trying British Sign Language, I've deep cleaned my room and got a list of other jobs I want to do. But so many people seem so bored and fed up :\ In any case I wanted to meet folks to talk to :)

I was learning German, or trying to I guess, but it took a bit of a backseat, but its something I want to get back into. Decided to swap to learning Turkish as the initial plan was to visit Munich, but that turned into a Istanbul trip so its taken a back burner. If you speak German orTurkish that's a plus as at some point I may want to try it if I get decent, even if not its nice to have native speakers as a reference with grammar/pronunciation etc. In any case, I'll chat to pretty much whoever. 18+ is really my only condition, but beyond that, I've no issues with people from anywhere, if I sound like someone you'd want to chat to, drop me a message :)

As for why internet friends, I think I just like the variety and the potential? Like I can be hanging out gaming, and be speaking to people from all over the globe, and with every orange envelope that pops up it could be someone who becomes super important ya know?

As for what I'm looking for, fairly laid back on it, I like meeting people and if it goes anywhere, that's always lovely. I'll be honest in saying that if benefits happen, flirting and so on, that's fun, but my goal is conversation and if anything happens beyond that, its simply a fun bonus as opposed to the goal. If you do message me and have a certain intention in mind, whether its platonic or not, by all means include that in the opening message, on my end I always prefer when intentions are known from the start. So whether you've been happily married and only looking for strictly platonic, or enjoy benefits and flirting, or whatever, feel free to state that, it won't affect my responses at all. Just feel its easier to be honest and pretend I'm a saint, platonic chat is 110 percent fine with me is the point.

If you'd like to talk, drop me a PM with your basic info. Name/gender/location/age and so on, if you include anything else you feel relevant that's great. And if you put your username in I'll message you back directly on the app

My only real hang up is when you get fond of someone and they disappear, I don't mind if its early on, maybe you're busy or there's no connection, but it does sting if one day you're like "I love speaking to you, you're so cute and fun!" and then next day you're gone for good. That does fuck me up. If you don't fancy talking anymore and we have spoke for a little while, I'd definitely prefer just a message as closure, but its the internet and things happen so eh.

As for me, I've been on a self improvement kick recently, looking for a new job, working out (trying to lose the gut while still eating fun foods is tough tho :P) and learning German. I live in England, I enjoy travel and have done a decent amount of Europe but still want to do way more and further afield.I read and I'm a good cook. I'm the fairly typical TV/football/videogames fan, I follow politics, but its gotten so depressing recently, I enjoy anime. I've gotten deep into cryptocurrency (bitcoin etc) and finance/investing in general I enjoy. I worked retail for nearly 5 years, but moved into insurance sales a few months ago. I'll likely gripe about work from time to time too.

As for what I'm looking for? - Really no preference, I'll speak to anyone who I find engaging. As the title states, preferably women and for long term conversation, but its not at all a hard limit or anything.

This has gotten way longer than I expected so without further ado, come say hey :D


No comments:

Post a Comment