Tuesday, April 14, 2020

give me a chance & read this

I live far away from modern societies, I live in a geographical location where a war is going on 5 Kilometer away from my home with a lot of other bad things happens on a daily basis in where I live. lately, I started seeing things differently, I've been into the crypto world since 2014 and all whats mater until lately is the bitcoin price and my dream limbo, I've never sold even in the worst times.

Lately, I started questioning things I start feeling that everything is rigged the whole system is fake the economy, politics, media the coronavirus and it seems like there will be a major change in the world/system settings.

I'm now wondering did Satoshi Nakamoto know/expect the current events and Bitcoin is actually a revolutionary movement that aims to open people's minds and free them from the current fake-controlled-system? and does he currently waiting for something?. Satoshi choosed to be anonymous because he knew that Bitcoin will be a massive thing and it won't be liked by those who "control things".

I'm writing this because I'm currently very attached to Bitcoin more than ever, I kinda feel safe holding bitcoin and I think after the coronavirus the world will change, there will be new millionaires out there, those who stayed focus and calm during the current time.

P.S. I'm not on drugs


No comments:

Post a Comment