Thursday, April 2, 2020

I'm scared and I don't know where to start.

I'm from the UK, I've just seen on the Daily Corona Virus Update that they'll be removing the debt to our social health care system.

And while I should be happy about this since it's all for saving people's lives. I know that this is a cheque the economy can't cash.

I see that in the states the Federal Reserve says they have unlimited cash and that all loan collectors will be able to use the debt of the people who haven't paid them as leverage for their debts. And so on and so on.

I'm seeing a complete failure of the western banking system. And while I know there is that magical cryptocurrency. I know next to nothing about it. Where to start, how to begin.

I don't want to risk losing any more money than what could already be lost in the quarantine. I still want to work for my money. I know that mining using graphics cards and there is only a chance it can happen, is a thing but I don't know where to go.

Do I need a new browser? How strong a graphics card do I need?

If there was an easy guide to bitcoin everyone would be rich or its value would be massive.

This is not an ask for a hard out.

I want to be taught how to fish so I can keep my family from growing hungry.



No comments:

Post a Comment