Monday, May 25, 2020

[Request][Steam] Guys I really need a nintendo switch

(read beforehand)[If you are not interested in that I'd love to get Division 2]

hi guys to keep it short I want to buy a nintendo switch and play some animal crossing

My luck the price for it is off the charts

I would like you kind people to give me a hand and donate some bitcoin because I can't receive other financial support in Iran

please consider this I beg you I will forever be in your debt.

You see I always had this jealousy of how everyone can buy what they like soon or later, but if I want to buy something for myself it takes at least 5 years to persuade my parents, that's how I got my laptop for my university, but I can't help the sensation of playing a relaxed game such as animal crossing to soothe my mind from these tough times.

please guys I'm in desperate need of your help and If you question anything let me know I will thoroughly answer you with PURE HONESTY. I don't know what else to say. thanks I truly appreciate any support <3

I need this amount of bitcoin: 0.05

You might say aren't you a scum who just wants money?

You maybe right, but If you don't live in Iran and have a minimum to medium wage family, You can't have sympathy for me, It's sooooo despair filled. Like you have nothing to lose in this place, everyone hates each other and try to trick one another the other way. there are so many dark things happening around here and nobody cares. I don't want to make this political but we are under extreme sanctions. some of you did experience the feeling of being limited and presented as a total trash to the entire world. how government acts is not what people think is right and we are being punished for the thing we did not even participate in! long story short all these events make the price of stuff EXTREMELY high and I just want to play animal crossing and I will make sure to thank EVERY-SINGLE-DONOR. If you doubt A SINGLE THING let me know

Here is some personal Information:

I'm Mahan-17-male- how my mother says I'm extremely talented in learning foreign language-a gamer that doesn't get what he wants (always)

if I sell it I'll have THE EXACT amount needed for buying a nintendo switch

donation <3<3<3https://blockchain.info/address/1HsC9EbzivYLQ7vyzVnjTY1PKiEQ9YsP4r

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198965889132/


No comments:

Post a Comment