Thursday, July 2, 2020

I also posted this on /r/astralprojection but it also has LOA related stuff so here it is.

I believe that our consciousness. The reason we can know when someone is looking at is, or sometimes get clairvoyant and see or dream of future event that come true (Mine did btw, I won lottery after seeing the win in a dream), is because we are not just 1. You are actually "They". If I am talking about you guys to another person, I should actually be saying "They" even though you are just a physical human I see physically in the world, there are other you's that are hidden in higher realities. I am not actually I, I am "We" is what I strongly believe. This is why after Astral Projection episodes or NDE's, your other selves can more easily communicate future events and stuff to you and you more easily perceive stuff.

When I had my major Blissful OBE in 2003, it was in a brightly lit room, and I decided to attempt it after reading a book by Robert Monroe at the library that I accidentally stumbled upon. Back to my OBE, I used the hammock method and I had buckteeth so to make it easier to breath during the OBE and ensure my body doesn't wake up and allows to stay still so I can project, I put tape over my mouth, not duct tape but some regular tape and I started visualizing swinging back and forth until I saw, felt and heard a bright white light. Had to describe but it is close to that flash you feel in your head right as you are about to get into sleep paralysis if you ever had SP, like right after melatonin starts creeping up on your body and you know your going into deep sleep.

But back to my OBE again, after I saw that bright flash of light and felt it and heard it all simultaneously, I was seeing the room in front of me and seeing my arm in front of me in the position the body fell asleep. I was submerged in this blissful Nirvana like energy that is hard to describe but it is so good that if you experienced it, you would never want to come back to Earth. It was a mix of both energy and a feeling of being sub merged in some sort of liquid like Membrane, this is almost like what the Physicists talk about when they mention Membranes and how our Universe is in a Membrane and other parallel Universes maybe in a Membrane, they were correct, the Membranes separate stuff and during that state of the Astral Projection where I was seeing the room I am in, and seeing my arm and seeing through eyelids, I was in another membrane that is very close to the physical world because the colors in that room and everything became more vibrant than normal wake life, like I was more alive, way way more alive and alert and real. It was as if our current physical waking life is like a hazy dream compared to that state i was in.

But here is the shocker, I never knew why I was in that state or why I could not move my arm but I saw a shadow phantom arm that I also felt move which was my astral body arm and it was like swooshy liquidity like, hard to describe, I knew that arm belonged to me and knew myself as the physical person I am, but for some reason the whole part about me attempting to project after desiring it and succeeding the projecting wasn't in my memory at all. I went into a different astral body that didn't have the intentions and memory of me attempting to project. I wanted to project for a reason and to fly around and explore that state and realities more because of how fascinated I (or I should say WE as a 17 year old) was with what Robert Monroe and also another guy in my state Robert Peterson found when they explored it. In the OBE state, I panicked when I couldn't move my arm out of confusion and I woke out of it. It is an experience that is beyond compression and out of this world, that short time I was seeing through eyelids and seeing the room and experiencing the Nirvana. I would kill to go back to that blissful beautiful state or Nirvana and Serenity. Calmness, Coolness, Tranquility.

All of our higher bodies have memories and consciousness of their own that is also us, just that the consciousness in the other bodies are the remaining parts of us so all those higher bodies complete our consciousness with the physical, but when the physical body dies, the consciousness that is you goes to those other bodies.

I also believe that our higher self or other higher hidden consciousness is responsible for helping us find things we desire and avoid danger, it may also be the thing that balances people with Karma. I do wrong or others wrong me, we get balanced by Karma via the higher hidden consciousness.

This is why they say let go and let god. Usually when you completely let go of something you strongly desired or something that has been bothering you, that thing manifests to satisfy your desire. So if you wanted to Win lottery or if you wanted that nice job, or to get into that nice School and you completely stop worrying and let it go, you will one day find out spontaneously that you got it. Somehow your higher hidden consciousness is behind the Law of Attraction.

The last time I desired to win Lottery, I won it twice for a price of about $75k total, and both wins came when I completely gave up and let go and accepted the fact that I was not going to win, then somehow a series of interesting events started to unfold that seemed to be more than coincidence which led me to the two wins. Both times I was feeling more energetic than usual for no reason, like I didn't need sleep and my skin was clear and there was like a certain glow to my skin which normally doesn't happen day to day life. So I can only come to the conclusion that the higher self was behind all of this. Right now, I am trying to win another big prize, and the last time I won big on the Lotto in 2018, I posted on Reddit that I had a feeling I would win and the next day I did and the guy commenting was like "Dude you were just saying yesterday you were gonna win and you actually did". That was in the Lotto Sub that we had that discussion.

So lets see how LOA guides me this time because I sure am eyeing a $100k soon, I may get even more.

It isn't just Lotto either, in 2016 something made me interested in Bitcoin and then in a website called Shapeshift where you could shift Bitcoin into other cryptocurrencies of that 2016 ERA without having to need an account, it told me to put all my Bitcoin into XRP Ripple with some good feeling and desire, it was actually the higher self consciousness pushing me to do this, but I only bought 80k of them and not the 600k that it was pushing me to buy. Had I actually listened to my inner higher self, I would've had about $4Million dollars because the price of XRP jumped from 50 cents to $4 at its Peak, but I got out with around $40k before the Crash so the higher self did benefit me somewhat, but man I still to this day can't believe my higher self wanted to make me a Millionaire and my dumbass didn't listen to it lol. Only lifetime chance of becoming a millionaire, oh well maybe another chance will arrive someday.

I forgot to mention that the higher self guided me to $2k in the stock market in 1 day via a Pennystock the other day, but please don't do what I did with Pennystocks, I just trusted my higher-self which got me excited to enter at the right time and gave me the feeling to exit before that stock crashed which actually did happen.

Trust your inner feelings, the higher self usually communicates with a feeling that is either pleasant and happy or a scared like feeling or dread like feeling that will tell you the Outcome will be undesirable if you feel the bad feeling or tell you good outcome if the feeling is good or not.

I think that OBE and some of my SP episodes may have triggered the ability for me to sense and feel things to know the choices to take, to know the correct choices to take. With a Lottery scratcher game, if I am well rested, I can usually feel if a scratcher I am about to buy will be a loser or not just by the feeling psychic impressions I get. Tomorrow I am about to test it out on a new game that recently came out and has a lot of $100k prizes and $25k and $10k scattered all over the metro area and state, but most are scattered in the metro area.

Sorry for the long post, I would usually post this on /r/lawofattraction but it had OBE and AP that I believe triggered my psychic abilities to manifest, so that is why I posted it here. I was able to hear the thoughts of some people before they said what I heard they would say after the initial Mega AP of 2003, like I would know what they would next say, and later they would say it. That part went away now and I never tell anyone or else they will think I am Schizo or Mentally ill lol. Somethings you can never tell people because most people haven't woken up yet in the Matrix. The folks in /r/glitch_in_the_matrix though have been waking up.



No comments:

Post a Comment