Saturday, August 8, 2020

Is this even possible or I'm just being paranoid? (srry if this is long)

So basically I'm getting a feeling I'm being hacked for months already but that's not my point it's more of how he/she is probably doing it. Note: my pc is basically old and sometimes freezes up (when I mean by freeze not only the screen is frozen but the audio also freezes and makes and annoying buzz when it was playing any sound) I also don't have money to buy a proper anti malware and just use Avast (this will be important later).

So basically whenever my pc freezes up I used to always think it was just my old pc and it's failing. But then things get slighty suspicious when I noticed the freezes not only occurring randomly but it occures more in usual events I do. Like my pc would be working fine the whole time but then if I was gonna shutdown my pc it would just freeze as if like someone is trying to save his/her own files or something. It would also freeze when I'm in cases like whole I'm ingame my pc would freeze on tight spots as if there a dude trying to mess with me. At first I tought these were just coincidence but then what got me really going is when I was having a family reunion with my other cousins via zoom my family uses multiple pc since we are big and while that happened my pc froze and not only that my other families zoom app in their pc froze. I was really getting worried because why would the other zoom apps freeze? My PC is the only one that has physical problems and shouldn't affect the others, unless that wasn't the case.

I started getting worried by then taking close looks to when my pc freezes and it just keeps growing. The final straw was that when I decided to try and start using bitcoin to slowly earn money my pc froze (it wasn't freezing earlier) while I was trying to set up an account. And now we just bought a new router and I was setting it up. Once I connected and tested it's speed my pc froze again. I literally just forced shutdown my pc because I felt like there was actually a dude who got in my pc and now he's trying to take over my new WiFi router.

Is this even possible? Like can a hacker even be able to have this advanced codes to take over your pc and freeze it while he does things in the background whenever he wants, or am I just being paranoid because this is really bugging me now because it could always just be a coincidence, but the tought that there could be a hacker watching over you is unsettling.


No comments:

Post a Comment