Sunday, August 9, 2020

Looking for a ride from Marysville / Arlington tomorrow b Sunday.... 2 and ideal world Blaine but will gladly accept Bellingham or Ferndale. Ideas to help compensate inside.

Okay thanks so much for cleaning on this and if you are heading up there tomorrow even considering for a moment take me with you. I'm average sized 30 year old Caucasian male I had proper hygiene down to earth. I'm totally fine keeping completely of myself and not saying a word I very much enjoy conversing with other people about just about anything. I believe myself to be very open-minded and welcoming other people in every sense of the word whether it be Greece religion size aesthetics intelligence gender.... We're all people we're all just trying to f****** make it girl trying to be a little bit better today than we were yesterdayis a daily struggle and we're all in it together. Anyway just one of the guys again I don't think I do take care of my hygiene I'm not going to yak your ear off about politics and have unbearing close minded opinions. I'm tired as f*** but what I'm trying to say is I'm really chill I really easy to talk to I can't imagine I'd bother you're the most easily bothered of people. Compensation.....1. I'll drive gladly the whole way and it is a reoccurring event I'll even drive back cuz I'll be needing to come back a few days down the road and if you are a person the similar boat and you want to watch Netflix free to book stare out the window play with your Johnson (just keep it away from me porfavor.. I don't care if that's a service for you that I can provide it gets me from point a to point b I would gladly except that exchange... I probably work out the money I'm beyond broke I don't have hardly any money to my name I won't know until tomorrow morning but I could have as little as actually nothing like that I can't give you a thing to five ten bucks for two maybe fifty to a hundred bucks if some things really really work out of my favorite tonight and I get really lucky and or some undeserved generosity.... I'll drive I'd be willing to wash your car clean it I'll detail it I don't have the funds to buy lunch but I can cook I am very good at cooking if you have things for me to use I will literally make you anything you want if I don't already know how to make it really well I'm confident I can look up how to make it get very close to nailing it with just a simple recipe on the internet. If this some sort of reasonable labor or job that you need done that I could do an exchange for the ride where to buy me I'm sure I'll probably do it I need to get there. I know this is going to sound real convenient from someone of my position but I wanted those people who will occasionally offer a complete stranger I just really really out of the blue over Lee generous favor and demand absolutely nothing exchange except that when the time comes and they have the opportunity to pass it on they do. I've had a lot of ups and downs in my short 30 years and I could have done a lot more but I certainly didn't do nothing and I've passed it on a lot a lot a lot and I I will keep doing that for as long as I live.. if you're generous enough to get me from point a to point b you asking me to pass it forward I can guarantee you with whatever you find the strongest guarantee to be a promise to swear on the Bible my mother's grave pinky promise swear on my children etc I will pass it forward multiple fold it when the opportunity presents itself. Unique skills I have I'm okay with wrenches I'm fairly strong so I can do a manual labor a faster more efficient rate than the average 30 year old but not by much I'm at this point I'd say like I've got like a 20% edge LOL. I'm very good with people I would consider myself an expert in communication and sales. I personally ran my own business commission only that's brought in over six figures for coming up on 7 years now and my over six figures I mean in a literal sense barely like I can say I make six figures in the sense that I grossed chest barely barely barely otter gay like my highest year was 102 k. Why am I so down on my luck that asking for a ride all right if I'm so good sales why did I only grows on or in 2K? At least maybe I'm generating some curiosity Samara Channing conversation. I had a rough childhood I'm lazy as f*** disgustingly lazy I put that said I broke my back snap my dick off worked my fingers to the Bone watch my organs to failure to succeed in my business I wanted to succeed and I wanted to quote a quote make it as much as I wanted my next breath of air specifically the next breath of air as you been underwater for minutes and you're contemplating whether or not you're ever going to make it to the top and at the last second when you literally give up holding your breath and you unintentionally gasp for air just out of pure luck happens to be the same moment your face brakes the waters Crest and you inhale a giant one full of air. I was going to succeed there was no ands or buts about it I wanted it more than anything and I told myself that and I reminded myself of that constantly and no one or nothing was going to stop me. That said it took me two years to build a business thatb what's in a red zone generating a hundred k a year without me lifting a finger no employees either all's I did was just dick off his way bunny play video games all day and that business last for a while but stops generating money after about six seven years if you don't do anything it's super easy to keep that money coming in but you got to do a little bit of work but I was so f****** lazy and so entitled that after doing all that work to build that business up I let it crumble almost to nothing I caught it by its last thread and I've been working hard to put it back together before I lose it all completely these last few months that again interesting conversation for a ride. The reason behind all the texts is to provide some context as to why someone broken pores me where have anything of value someone else who's trying to be an entrepreneur or be a salesman or both because they generally are both you kind of have to be and Rihanna goes with that. From sales in general to just talking to people I've also pretty introverted my whole life I don't like crowds I don't like parties I don't like lots of people that is not fun to me that sounds like a terrible time and I built a business that is literally designed around talking to people and being good at it I'm ridiculous my head is on backwards. .. so I can answer questions teach consult in anywhere that department to a fairly high professional level at sea I also know how to do a lot of internet marketing I know how to run I got to create manage run test implement and succeed with Facebook ads YouTube ads Google ads Bing ads I understand and can implement mail advertising generating leads through the mail I have much less experience but I fairly comfortable with the concept of radio and TV advertising and how to go about something like that. I have absolutely genius as arrogant as that sounds for the believe me I know I'm full of myself I'm not oblivious to that that said I have some really genius tactics for not only keeping clients long-term but generating referrals legitimate real referrals not that over salesy b******* where you go in and you f****** foursome to write down 20 names their friends and family and basically force their hand ram it down their throat or you're not going to leave it's not like that this selling today it's not like selling in 1990 and that's where a lot of confusion is the salesman of the 70s 80s and 90s are all retiring and they're trying to teach them coming generations how to cell and they're not completely lost it's not completely useless but it's a lot people are allowed savvier nowadays they're a lot more in tune to your b******* and people are going to pick up on insincerity and sales and especially if you're in a position that is known for being commission-based and being particularly scumbag e things that come to mind insurance sales car sales real estate does the big 3 you working any of those most people I'm going to start out thinking that you're a scumbag and you're going to have to prove to them that you might be a scumbag LOL but you're better scumbag than any of the other ones and if they're going to buy from and you scumbag you should be you. Anyway pretty close to slash and rant I'd be looking to go in the morning sometime you can message me on here you can email me or text me if you can think of some other way I can compensate you that's you know within reason I'm not going to be 12 hours of manual labor for a 50 minute car ride no thanks but I will go above and beyond what I'm asking in exchange for the ride I have no problem over conversating in exchange for that ride. PM me if you would number we can at least text or email back and forth I'll be up most of the night and I if you're not going until middle of the afternoon or the late-afternoon don't count me out because that may be my only option just because I wanted to go in the morning doesn't mean I'm going to get to go in the morning if I don't have a way to get there and you're still going in the afternoon don't count me out please hit me up because you may be the only person but I consider giving me a ride. Anyway I think that's one hell of a rant of unorganized f*** b******* this voice to text grammar spelling all totally f***** if any of you f****** off for me a ride I'll be amazed well be back up you offer me a ride you actually come through you don't chop me to pieces in the backwoods and you're not as crazy bonkers lunatics who drives me up the wall and I have a very patient to open my person as I mentioned previously very slow to judge and welcoming of every type of person. Anyway you made it this far thanks for reading if you can get me up there give me a ride I really appreciate it I don't even really want to bring this up but I know there's two buses that make that trip bolt bus and the other one is God sending my mind but it's the one that I've taken a lot the one that does the Mount Baker ski bus I can't remember what it is but you guys know what it is this with the airporter so the airporter and the bolt bus both make like trips like almost on the how early will the airporter does like literally almost on the hour or 24 hours a day oh and then both of us I think runs like 4-5 times a day and I think tickets for them are like 20 bucks or so I'm depending I know if I ask for a trip from Marysville tulalip area to Bellingham they'll give it to me for like 18 bucks but if I ask him to drive that big ass bus out of Birch Bay and they'll do it just for me really really buy tickets like 33 bucks which in all honesty is super super fair but I just can't believe I don't know I'm rambling at this point that does not matter at all. I'm not going to put it on here I really don't want to beg and I'm really hoping I can work something out afro ride but if any of you beautiful bastards wantagh house 40 cents my way dollar something everything counts and I can park in I love and maybe somebody else out throws until I can put some money together for a bus ticket but if you do you honestly want to do that and help I'm going to ask you to p.m. me and ask me for my I've got it all you know venmo zelle Google pay most crypto wallets Bitcoin eth,xmr... No it won't stop the ones that are going to say it but I already know I'm a piece of s*** and lazy and I would be in wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for around doing and if I have been more grateful or worked a little harder I would be fucking dying for help. Move you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment