Friday, August 7, 2020

Read, please. Help me get unbanned.

Help me get unbanned. This is the same format I sent to BSG and Battleeye.

I was banned on EFT on August 7th, 2020 from what I am assuming was suspected RMT.

So I will provide evidence to support the following statements illustrating I have never used RMT. I would like to note that the evidence supplied is more useful in BSG or Battleeye’s hands because they can associate the names with the profiles I interacted with as they have the capability of observing these events. I appreciate BSGs efforts to combat RMT as it will lead to a reduced amount of cheating so I am not really mad about this. I really wasn't aware that such a misunderstanding could occur as it is not in an easy place for me to read that such things could cause an accidental ban.

Case 1

Around mid-July (July 10th) my friend BlopNDrop gave me his SICC case and red rebel because he was done playing Escape from Tarkov. Below is a screenshot of the text conversation we had where he stated what he would give me. He has not played Escape from Tarkov since.

BlopNDrop gives me RR

Case 2-August 2020

I had recently reconnected with my friend who is in the Army and the two of us were going to start to play Escape from Tarkov together. He was just starting to play on August 3rd and I had been playing the wipe since May so I was already in the late game. I wanted for us to be able to start fresh together, however I did not want to delete my valuable items. I wanted to buy more keys so we could play more maps together I sold EVERY item that wasn’t my sicc case, keytools, docs cases, one dogtag case, and my keys. I was going to give him my stuff and he was going to return it after I reset my account which he did. On August 3rd we met on Shoreline where I threw him my SICC case full of my labs keycards, two key tools full of my keys, a full dog tag case, and two docs cases full of keys and 6 bitcoins. August 4th I handed him my Red Rebel on Shoreline and right after that I reset my account. Once I reset my account we met up on shoreline again where he threw me everything I had given him. My friend also received a temporary ban. The main evidence here when either BSG or Battleeye evaluates it is that it can be seen that the items returned to my account after my reset. As I was selling and buying keys and stuff I was prompted with a message to "Select al salewa kits to confirm you're not a bot".

proof of reset

https://preview.redd.it/igfjxpmrqkf51.png?width=1857&format=png&auto=webp&s=e64f711c78c94c109b0c546ec562a63bf108dda7

proof of reset

Proof that I was playing with a new player

And here is the proof of my temp ban

banned :(

Case 3

On August 5th my friend asked if he could borrow my green card, blue card, black card, and violet card to help his streamer friend make money. I let him borrow those keycards which entailed us going into Shoreline and he would give them back later which he did. Luckily the evidence here is supported by a livestream. They talk about borrowing the keycards from Schmuck which would be me as my Escape from Tarkov name is Schmuckalowski. I am not sure if Millennium was banned as well because he was asleep as I wrote this out. HERE IS THE LINK TO THE BROADCAST https://www.twitch.tv/videos/701225050

Between the times 44:45 and 46:00 you can hear them talking about the borrowed cards. Here is the clip for that https://clips.twitch.tv/CourteousCrepuscularGuanacoNerfRedBlaster

Here is a screenshot of the chat in the broadcast which can also be viewed by watching the linked broadcast.

Perhaps I am overreacting by posting this, but I heard that BSG pays attention to the EFT subreddit.

Thanks for reading this have a great day.

📷


No comments:

Post a Comment