Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Guns N Bitcoin Conference. Donation of one ticket.

I have prepaid admittance to the guns and bitcoin conference that is in Austin Texas this weekend on September 19 and 20. The talks and main event is the 19th and a optional day at the range is on the 20th.

gunsnbitcoin [d0t] c0m / bear-arms-2020 /

The topics are on bitcoin. privacy. 3D printable guns. Agorism. A gathering of cypherpunks. Welcome to anyone interested but serious in going. Does not matter if you are a complete noob or very technical. The purpose is to learn and have fun.

I was going to this event but I had to cancel because of an unexpected reason. I am sad I cannot go. But I want to extend this forward to someone who can and wants to. I am donating FOR FREE my admission to this conference to the first serious person who is interested in going. If you are interested please reply to me directly. Serious replies only. I will reply to this or remove it when offer is ended. This is a great opportunity if you are in that area or nearby. You are responsible for any lodging or travel. I am only donating admission to the conference which covers

I only ask that if someone takes my donation. That if you are able to while there, that you attend two bitcoin talks of my choice and provide me detailed notes or information on the content from them afterwards. But NO photography or audio recording permitted is the rules of the conference.

I have a gpg public key for this offer I created. Attached to this. So you can reply to me with encryption if you want to. If you are interested please email me or direct message me. Email is preferred. [kryptotrayder@airmail.cc](mailto:kryptotrayder@airmail.cc)

EDIT: put my gpg key in comments to not pollute this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment