Wednesday, September 30, 2020

¿How to run a Monero Node? (Spanish guide)

Hi guys!

As some of you know, I made a proposal in CCS to create content (guides and articles) about Monero in Spanish.

I should start in October but I can't wait so I decided to start a few days ago.

I started working on a guide about - how to run a Monero Node -

In this guide you will find basically all you need to run a Monero Node in Linux and Windows. Step by step. I shared it in my social network Medium and in my web site (where you can find content only about Monero and Bitcoin)

How to run a Monero Node (guide) Link to Website

How to run a Monero Node (Guide in Spanish) Link to Medium

This is my firts article(guide) for the CCS, but in my website, Satoshilov.com you can find many more articles that I have written previously about Monero all content in Spanish, w/o any adds. Check it.

Stay private, stay in Monero.

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment