Sunday, October 18, 2020

2/3 FEA Pellet First Impressions

Last night I had the pleasure to throw some yellow hexagonal Bitcoin pills into the mix.

These were sold with a suggested 30/70 2/3 fea blend. I ingested one pill for 100mg total of each.

TBH, I had been dabbling with 2FDCK and I am sure that will have colored my impressions, nonetheless, I was pleasantly surprised with what this pill added into my nights activities.

Comeup was very smooth in my already chilled and disassociated state. Within an hour of dosing I felt they need to stand up, move around and dance. I did not ever really feel an intensive amphetamine rush nor the sedating quality many others have noted. Again, I am sure having 2F in my system may have reduced some of these effects.

That said, what developed over the next hours was nothing sort of brilliant. I felt completely at-ease and floating on chill waves of euphoria, nostalgia and good energy. Combined with the 2f there seemed to be a real synergy adding a depth to my journeying not unlike what MDMA would provide though distinctively similar at the same time. I would not say the 2/3 fea was at any point overwhelming or too powerful but it felt lovely and added a nice warm empathic energetic quality to my already deep inner voyaging with the 2F.

I definitely think one of these pellets is great for a night in with friends. Getting the roll vibes without going all the way. I suspect 1.5 or 2 will be my preferred sweet spot. All in all, 1 of these added a lovely vibe to my evening that was similar and different enough from MDMA to have me honestly pleasantly surprised.

I slept easily once it was time to last night. Woke up today feeling a bit out of it but overall more energized and positive from the experience than anything else. If you are sitting on the fence, definitely considering add 2/3FEA into your research curriculum. Could be just the right warm empathic stim feeling you need to process the current events and end up on the other side. Feel free to ask any questions you might have.


No comments:

Post a Comment