Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Family law IT criminals

Their father recently worked for the local internet company and decided to spy on me. He has admitted it openly. I don't have perfect evidence but enough harassing and threatening text messages stating he knows everything and he doesn't care. He made comments that only you would know if you had read all my emails. I lost a lot of evidence after, I lost the online accounts. I could not seem to share any data from Mobile to computer and it was impossible to connect to any printers. I went to a few stores hoping that I could print off from Dropbox or an email but I realized that their security system was not having it and I was possibly risking their printers. 

He later quit the internet company to work for the electric company and  a little for Microsoft . 

Once he spied on me long enough that he felt he had enough dirt on me.  Enough to blackmail me to raise my child support to a unaffordable an unreasonable amount. When I already paid 100% for the children and paid a good amount of child support every month to him when I had them 40% of the time . I could not afford to pay it. 

Which then gave him more reasons to be more agressive and threatening towards children and I. His famous lines were, You don't pay you don't see them! So I give him whatever I could afford at that moment on top of everything else.  So they could be their mother and grandparents in peace and a moment without fear of their father. He decided to kidnap my younger one during the summer right before I was going to take her on her summer vacation with a girlfriend and brother.  I would have always had her that summer month. I knew she was going to be forced to stay in a basement while everybody had fun and even worse he would take the phone from the children even if I purchase and financially supplied it. My children have been going through domestic violence mentally and somewhat physically their entire life. 

The day of the trial hearing, I had denial of service attack. Which is where I could not get Wi-Fi nor data on mobile. That I have always paid for. 

Which made it so my alarm didn't go off and I was late for trail hearing!  The judge said we are going to get a guardian of alliance to see if I go to jail for all the ridiculous untruthful contempt hearings we had for a stretch of 8 months. We never even had a parenting plan. The judge insisted in courts insisted we did.

The GAL said the children would be safe with me if I was more stable. got the children need to spend more time with me which surprised me because she was not nice to me in the beginning she had her mind made up about me but she could see that the children and I were very close. She recommended that the children live with my parents because I removed around too much. I was unsure why she said that but when you search me and do a background check it says  online it  I have about 7 more addresses than I actually never lived at.  She basically stated everything I had been trying to prove to the courts was true! She stated multiple times that our  kids were not safe with him and his wife. Why would they go out of their way to hire one if they weren't going to listen to her?

My son , 17 yrs, even went to court and filed for two restraining orders & provided proof of physical abuse and he to was denied.  The judge did not seem to feel as if there was any abuse . 

I received a call from my children's father right before our trial. I was hoping you wanted to discuss the children. Or even better call his son that he had been neglecting for 6 months. He refused to go back to his house.   After he was physical attacked his father and wife. After picking up his phone call I noticed that he wasn't actually on the line and from the receiving end I could hear loud sounds of screeching computers.  Similar to a fax machine nose. I that something bad might have happened because I know the type of person he is. I'm sure what to do, I just moved on.

     I would like to make this shorter than it needs to be so I don't bore anybody who is still reading thank you. 

Shortly after that I lost all my online accounts and had a brute Force attack. 

My last pass and keeper did not help me either because I couldn't reach them. Or because they chose not to help me. I did notice the last time I was able to access my password manager that some of my accounts were changed. My passwords had turned into my social security number. Which I would never do! So my identity, and any form of privacy,and all my digital work,  art and memories are gone. my whole digital Life. I worked online so I could be closer and home with my children. I truly loved it. So that was the issue for me I lost my online business and all my inventory I had already shipped off to the warehouses. 

My son who is in high school lost a lot of his hard work and the Mac, I recently purchased for. 

I could not access our router  majority of the time. while my internet company, where he used to work decided to lie and not help me and said there's no such thing as a network hack.

  I could not use my cellular data or Wi-Fi for 2 months. then it was just periodically sometimes I could connect sometimes I could not to my electronics. I lived in a very large home at the time.  Majority of the family and roommates still could use the internet on some of their devices. I was the target the victim of this new attack. 

I was panicking trying to reach my customers, the company that I subcontracted for but unfortunately I was redirected to spammers every time! 

I ended up having to use all of my financial savings to pay rent and buy more mobile devices a new computer and any type of internet security I could possibly fine in a very small town. I could not buy anything else online I had too many online fraud charges that I was continuously fighting at the time. I could not use the vpns I always would get a server error and the antiviruses somehow were rerouted and I would continuously be locked out.

The new electronics I bought would be compromised and controlled within minutes to a day or two. thanks to the smart technology, Internet of things, and local routers . My family can't even reach out for help.  With their hack devices.  Some of my family members realized that their computer was compromised and replaced it but still too confused to recognize the problems. Internet services with the same local internet company I did. They are constantly having slow connections being overcharged, and additional charges like voice over IP . 

I've purchased at  least 10 phones in the last year. My cell phone companies either have no clue or ignored me or treatme as If I was a terrorist, who was just begging to get help controlling my data and my children's baby photos. 

I've gone through over a hundred new emails . Since I kept losing access to them. Even though I had the password written down in front of me!!  I had DNS poisoning so majority of the websites were outdated with viruses. redirected into a html script. I still can't seem to navigate online at all without getting a server error sometimes I can't even access Court forms. My mobile server which unfortunately is not the server that I paid for. Can't always find Wacourt.gov &  washingtonhelp.org 

I can't seem to talk to a lawyer that I've been approved for multiple times through the Northwest Justice project.  For my mobile phone will consistently hang up. I can't call the non emergency 911. My emails don't go through or usually blocked by lost email services and always somehow blacklisted! The websites I visit seem to be cloned in insecure.  My JavaScript would not give me access to majority of the security settings in all my browsers. There's always new extensions and apps and open source licenses for untrustworthy certificates being downloaded especially when I have to go back to that community to see my daughter for the courts have just changed things once again.  In the past i cannot turn on or off family sharing when I didn't even have a family connected to that mobile device. Can't turn off USB tethering and Google pay and apple wallets have multiple transactions, not by me. PayPal is somehow connected to a new phone number of mine by an email that's similar to my name but it's not mine. I cannot turn on or off these settings for they are lightened out and unavailable for my  electronic device. Sim card & ip always changed. 

5000 $ in back child support when the courts knew that I could not afford to pay it and when I tried to fight it they would raise my pay and lower his it was not based off the Washington State child support worksheet. 6000$ in international charges hit my credit report along with new phone numbers, Nick names emails and home addresses. I Cant reach for help with the credit unions like Equifax.  When my device have so much static white nose and then  lose connection.   If I try to connect my email account to a computer. It will say I need a physical key to access it. as if I set it up myself. when every computer I own now Is broke or has locked me out.

  I gave up but was sad because I could not keep tabs or communicate with my children.  unless I borrowed a phone. They mapped out my family and contacts so if I were to borrow a phone and try to reach out for help I usually reached spam or foreign hotline or got disconnected. 

 Then the locals were acting strange. Like sitting outside our house taking photos of us. Items were stolen off our property. When we were out of town. Then the landlord had strange men over pretending to fix things that didn't need to be fixed, installing pipes underground , laying down new soil& having some Wi-Fi farming company working in our yard at 5:00 a.m. I also notice a few times the electric companies employee's were messing with our power boxes, in the middle of the night . Then My my photos came out extremely bright. Almost as if there was someone photoshopping lightning in the background that's how bad it was it gets worse are our family videos look like we lived in a microwave oven. 

I know it's very strange! I do have evidence. After I moved out I went to a place that was even closer to my children's father not by choice but because  this experience made me semi homeless.

 If I would get a new router for that home. my children's father would come over take the phone he had purchased my daughter when he started taking me Superior Court. For a parenting plan we never had! Anyways he demanded her phone said he needed to put some new passwords in it within hours of the router change. When I would purposely break the router his electric company would show up before the internet cable company would. Not surprised to see them across the street fixing the power lines. 

I bought our daughter a new phone for when she comes to my new home.  He reports to the courts that I stole it from her and won't let her have it back when she never wanted it for he didn't provide data. Every time he's upset he turns around and  puts another restraining order on me and our daughter. she gets only 5 gb and ends up with no data within a couple days  and has to use Wi-Fi all the time. I did not have Wi-Fi so why not buy her another phone when she's in my new home. 

Going a few months back,

Apple finally told me they couldn't help me with the iPhone because it was a government issue. I thought that was hilarious for I didn't do anything wrong unless the person who was using my accounts did. I figured it would pass I mean if you're under an investigation. it would only be for a few months right ? Not two years ! well nothing happened I mean there was no reason for anything to happen.  I noticed that the police were driving by the old house a lot. Then I thought maybe it must have been my roommate they might be after. Then why am I the one who lost everything and is dealing with network abuse. My roommate was in a bad guy he did have a bit of a criminal history but nothing considered to be violent maybe just a couple drunken stupid events. 

Then during the process of moving my children and roommates out of the house.while driving my car mysteriously blew up because of some electrical issue. Luckily the children were not in the car. There were no warnings & no issues with the car. It took the fire department about two minutes to find me but it was totaled. I could not afford to fix it or have a mechanic look at that time. Then somebody I did not know had it towed and I lost it.  

the next house that I temporary was staying at. I was in the router settings I could not seem to get in there very often for the site would never load.  I  saw it was being  port forwarding to a local Bitcoin mining pool!! Before I could screenshot it. I received another server error .

 He continues to harass me and threaten me or he knows everything we do in our own privacy, our own bedrooms, where we're going, who we're going with, how much money says he's recording everything. It seems to know everything before I can even share it with a girlfriend. 

Now He's throwing everything against me in The family Court and continues to commit perjury while I have proved him wrong multiple times but still aren't getting the protection and respect in this local small town courtroom!  I have currently moved to Spokane Washington to get away from this!  I do the traveling for the judge says that until I mental health diagnosis hair follicle test I am not allowed to take my daughter from to Spokane Washington. he gave me a month's time and then he says he's going to take all rights away ! Till then he is Requiring me to stay with my children at my parents home. When she is Sun's 18 now. She almost fully grown she is going to be 15 a week. Can't she  have a say in who she feels safe enough to live with? that is fine I will do anything for my daughter even though it's pretty unfair that I have to pay for it all myself when they know I have no job or I've been constantly fighting this battle and keeping a phone that will keep a safe connection. when him and his wife both have huge histories of assault and domestic violence and drug charges I have no criminal history no drug history . I need some sort of help so he can't keep destroying every electronics. after calling my daughter when I do get a new phone number I start l receiving spam and scripts over SMS and once I go to my parents more and more viruses are downloaded. Why are we being dragged into this non-stop I want to be able to get a job and move forward not sit here and fight their viruses then more court dates with continuous false claims Non-Stop petti drama! 

I've been told multiple times by a few computer companies and files that I have some sort of invisible beacon. How ?

The Seattle times paper  has reported that the local electric company and crypto miners are being punished for  unauthorized usage of other families in the small town electricity for maximum power leaving us in an unsafe situation to build more cryptocurrency .


No comments:

Post a Comment