Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Thank you randome, very cool

Hello hello and welcome to next espisode of: “ what the hell is wrong with this guy again” , because of anniversary sale in end of this month and because I have some gayjin bitcoins ( GJN )t to feed the snail ( I hope he will choke himself eating but I digress). I think of buying some packs on sale ( 50% hopefully) and some vehicles for goldengigles ( GE ). There is many options to choose from and I know that l44 or t 55am or others will allow me grind to top tier but lets pretend for a moment that I want to have chance of having fun in this game. Lets start with tech trees that I dont want or there are no packs that I would like to have / need : Sweden – ground is not appealing at all , very low tier ok , in middle not much fun, squized m41, ru 251 on steroids, some brits, generally speaking veird non lineup nation evah, air look good but without ground its not very good option. China numba eins – I already have cccp and usa tech tree….also herman chinease sherman is only rank 2, probably good 5.7 lineup but still germans have pretty decent and usa have pretty decent….( and we will enchance usa lineup even moar later ) . grinding same shit over and over again is not funny . Ok so lets focus on what actually is interesting for me : Japanese Pacific Campaign A6M5 Ko - im not fan of planes but if it will be 9 GJN ( after changing to GJN from Euro and adding 50% discount) why not…. Good 4.7 axis plane, rank 4 and 850 Golden gigles on top of that...so it should be good for farming events..next : Mustang Pack P-51D-20 – its 4.3 premium p 51 with 3.8k SL repair cost and matching or even beeing better than p47D 25, 2k of Golden gigles ( I mean p47 is ok for me but it easilly compress and extra 500lbs bomb is not worth over fighter dogfight performance, also stats looksd little better on p51) with price of 18 GJN …. .next meme: King Tiger Pack Tiger II Sla.16 – its 6.7 its 2 x cheaper than regular one to repair, have some extra turret armor ( laughing in atgm / cheatfs / apds / cas and so on ) so its good addition to 6.7 axis ground lineup or be good replacement over tech tree one, cost 24 GJN ( after converting 1 euro = 1.173 GJN ( thx herbert) and adding 50% off ) in pack is also 1k of Golden gigles….next meme: Scout Pack Pz.Sfl.Ic. Tank – I know its not gonna help me grind top tie mbts but it have same gun as panzer 3 m and l, lineup with puma, pz 3 j1, 4 f1 and marder 3 so why not plus additional 1k GE and all of that for 9GJN……..ok so for now we have 60 GJN spent and 4850 GE to spare, also we have 56 GJN left for other purchase….so what we can buy for 4850 GE? Well...we can buy RU251 ( 7480 GE / 2 = 3740 GE ) and BTD – 1 ( 1750 GE / 2 = 875 GE) OR M18 ( 2980 2 = 1490 ) t20 ( same as m18 ) BTD-1 ( 875 GE ) and p47D-27 for soviets for cas...so we either finish 6.7 axis lineup or allied 5.7 lineup…. Why m18 – because its m18 (2 equals 1, 1 equlas none ) , t20 ? Because its 5.7 medium tonk so light mg from cas its not so much threat in comparison to m18/m36 why BTD-1 ? Because fly daily use it and he is my favourite youtuber ( im joking ) because of mines because it have bomber spawn, I hope it can kill 1 to 2 bases using mines , couldbe good at 4.0 in cas / doing some shitty events...its premium it have torpedoes...( wait wut naval / ships killer ) and so on. Why ru251...well….its like aubl or m18 but with cheatsfs and fast and if you are very unlucky you will not cap…..also cheaper to repair than m41 ( dont ask me ask gayjin). So back to additional 56 GJN that we have and that we need 3k extra GE to “buy in “ 6.7 AND 5.7 + 4.0 bomber lineups. Ti get extra 3k GE I need either buy 5k GE for around 30 GJN or buy 3 more packs….so lets jump in packs first: Dora Pack Fw.190D-13 - I know I know heavy fighter but 3 x 20mm stealth belt with 250 rounds each gonna be hard to aim but when it hits….it rips apart ( c.205 serie 3 flashbacks) it have few bomb loadouts ...i mean its not impresive but still can do damage….and after drop I can at least try to defend myself , its 5.3 so it will fit with tiger h1 , e panzer 4/70 and panther d, will help me to grind axis air if ever wanted to do some air….and it have 1k GE...and we have price of 18 GJN….next possible meme: T29 Pack OR Somua SM Pack….. both have 1k GE and premium vehicle….ok so lets analyze baguette first: its 7.3 so it can be uptiered to 8.3 so t55 am so m48 also more of rockets going on….is that armor really good or is that gun so good….dont know but it does have british syndrome ( expensive to repair tonks) so essentially I will have only one tonk at 7.3 in baguette line.. ok lets see hot dog line: t29 – 7.0 heavy...explosive fillar…..so max uptier to 8.0 and chance to meet 6.7 axis also there is chance to buy in future m46 tiger at 7.0 also so we have 7.0 “lineup” and maybe another m46 from tech tree...you get point...hmm t114 looks interesting….also tortoise is 7.0…..so….i dont know I met saamua and I was 6.3 / 6.7 so it was uptier for me but knowing my luck I will be uptiered in samua...in t29 I have chance to buy 2 7.0 vehicles….so last meme: M4A1 FL10 – 18 GJN 1k GE and we can have 2 4.7 baguettes autoloader on 3.3 chasis on 3.7 in sa50 case….what a meme ( tipo and vc crying too )…..so that is end of my question ( what should I choose and why ) so if you have one of this vehicle and want to share experience go ahead I tried to “test drive” on all of them but it is not reflectin real world scenario ...any suggestions or questions go ahead and write on chat and/or dms. I hope to sell lubeck for some gut price but I dont know how it gonna happen maybe even I could buy some high tier stuff but time will show...good night. eyes i write so much...and noone will read it


No comments:

Post a Comment