Saturday, January 23, 2021

BULL MARKET OVER!? To consider seriously. Please don't downvote, I come in peace ✌

Is there anyone else who is legitimately wondering if we just saw the bull market?

I had a similar sentiment and assessment to Michael Saylor six moths prior to his going public just as we entered covid. I went all in, irresponsibly long as they would say, and am many multiples up currently.

Honestly, given the macro climate and March crash. Bitcoin was the only trade that made any sense at the time.

But has anyone else seriously considered that we may have peaked during this cycle? Or at least have experienced a premature parabolic run up? Perhaps a double bubble event repeat all 2013?

I have various reasons to believe we may have topped. All self generated and ndependently considered. As it was when I entered this trade. Prior, I'd made this trade when it was yet to be popular. Now it seems to be a very visible trade, everyone is certain thats things are only going up. Yet, I've experienced everything I've heard are signs of topping

My family have asked to become involved. My non tech savy father is aware of the BTC price as well as my 90 year old grandparents. Friends messaging me on semi daily basis congratulating me on BTC new ATH. At the turn of the new year.

Not trying to spread FUD. I am genuinely interested to hear whethere there is any consensus or alternative opinion, and I am open to discussion publicly or through DM.

Particularly interested in opinions from people who experienced the last cycle and new people also.

Also, its been a fucking great year, I'm not leaving the space for good. But yes, risk off.

I'm a full believer in the technology, and the bright future of this space just for the record.


No comments:

Post a Comment