Thursday, January 7, 2021

Stop looking at the bitcoin price. Understand - there is no safe alternative.

I can't call myself a crypto fan or enthusiast. I am an entrepreneur and became interested in bitcoin only because I am scared of what is happening with the US dollar. 

Among my friends, opinions about the future of the coin are divided. Some believe that we are facing another bubble. In contrast, others believe that the financial market will no longer be the same and that Bitcoin will be much more expensive in the long run. 

I admit I am not quite sure what is going on. But I am sure ignoring it is at least weird, so I tried to figure out a little bit about what is going on. 

All my thoughts on whether it is worth investing in Bitcoin I posted in my blog.

To be short. I believe that the probability of Bitcoin becoming a fully-fledged popular financial instrument is not zero. Namely, this event can take place. So, we are talking about risk. Of course, it is massive. But the risk is just risk. It is present in our lives at every moment in time, and you have to be able to work with it. Medicine, transportation, economics – everything around us is risky.

I could ignore bitcoin if I knew the safe alternative. But there is no one anymore. Everything around us is risky, and we should diversify these risks. 

I am afraid that we face so unpredictable future that we can not afford to ignore bitcoin as we can not ignore the US dollar nowadays. 

P.S. I am new here, and English is not my native language, so I apologize in advance if there are any mistakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment