Monday, January 18, 2021

ULTIMATE NEW PLAYER TIPS! What I WISH I knew when I started.

Champions of the Realm, I bear blessings of knowledge to help in the journey of unlocking your true potential. I always advise playing your own way, however, for my sweaty kings and queens, here is a short but sweet list of the few things I wish I knew when I first set foot in this illustrious Universe:

1 - **SAVE YOUR BASIC CATALYSTS**. Save them until you have 20, and THEN make the decision who you want to use them on. You currently cannot grind for them -- they are only obtainable through milestone missions (limited to 10) and daily missions. This won't matter much later on, but when you have enough to get an early level 20 for your favorite Champion, your sad lv10 panther will thank me you didn't split them all between the green man and Stark (no flame).

2 - **SAVE YOUR UNITS**. This is the main reason I wanted to create this list, and quite possibly the most OP strat in the game. You get a bucket of them early on ranking up different champs, missions, events, etc. but *do not be tempted to spend them*. Save them until you have 2,500. By this time the Champion you main will likely be Defender tier. Go to the store and purchase the EPIC BUNDLE. This will give you 5 (did he say 5?) YES **5** EPIC GEAR OR WEAPONS, all for your Defender tier Champion. By design, it splits them between all Champions you have at Defender tier, but if you only have one, they all go to that one. This is the highest level gear in the game, and it can take weeks to get even one piece. You'll also get 3x Unrefined Celestial Remnant, which is just icing on the cake.

3 - **MAKE FRIENDS**. Just add people who played well. You don't even have to talk to them. Just add and inv to the next game. Hell, even if they're not that great add them. More real players on your team = fewer bots on your team, simple as that. Don't rely on Jessie19 to carry you because god knows she wont.

I hope my tips help you in your quest for greatness. If anyone is looking to join a guild, feel free to join Bitcoin Billionaires (BTC). Currently its just your boy reppin but come buy the dip and we'll ride this wave together.


No comments:

Post a Comment