Wednesday, January 6, 2021

What a fucking time to be alive

Where do I start. If you've been in Bitcoin/ crypto before this recent pump congratulations, we've been waiting for this for years. I got int a year and a half ago and I heard of all the amazing things that happened during the 2017 bull run; Christmas every morning, old friends start messaging you, feeling like an absolute genius and it all seemed like a distant dream, but my god Bitcoin has this habit of going much further much faster than you could ever imagine and I guess that's part of why we're here.

It still hasn't fully registered to me how much my life has changed within the past month and what has been happening in general. We are in the midst, right in the absolute middle, of one of the largest events in history. We are witnessing the perfect storm come together, with the FED printing, the supply of bitcoin showing its true colors and my god is it amazing.

Im making this post to remind you to STOP, look away from the charts for a minute, close your crypto trackers, look around you and take a deep fucking breath. Smell the roses god damnit. I've been locked indoors for the past year but Bitcoin has made me feel the most alive I've ever felt in my entire life. We are not going to be here forever and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I love this community through the ups and down and I love all you, at 3k and 35k <3.

Also sub to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSI8zjZx3Y-dqCvShs43nyg


No comments:

Post a Comment