Wednesday, February 24, 2021

A story I share don Facebook to get people exposed to what crypto can be

"A very strange confluence of events this last week.
Back at the end of January, I wired a large amount of money to China through TD bank to pay for parts for a laser I use in my office. The laser has been in Florida since about this time last year awaiting repair. The manufacturer ; located in Wuhan China and incorporates the regions name in its own: Wuhan Gigaa Optronics Technology Co., was shut down when covid hit China early on and then , as we know, it hit us. So throughout last year I didn't want to spend the money for the repair but recently decided to put PPP money towards the machine.
The money was sent on January 26th and I was charged $50 for the transfer.
I notified Gigaa that the money was on its way and they sent the parts out to Florida where the laser was being repaired.
A week later I was notified, by Gigaa that TD bank had misspelled Wuhan as Wuahun and the transfer was denied, and reversed.
I waited a few days to see the money to return to my account but nothing happened. Over the last three weeks I have visited the TD branch every other day and they can't give me a timeline or reason why the money is missing.
Meanwhile, the laser has been repaired and it ready to ship out of Florida, when the payment is made to China.
During this period, I started to look into cryptocurrency out of curiosity. I stumbled onto Dogecoin which is the cheapest of the cyber money ( $ .0575) a share but has much of the interest of the people who drove Game Stop and AMC stocks through the roof.
I bought a bunch of the cheap cyber coins and have watched it cycle up and down hoping to become a millionaire off of nickle stocks.
But because of what is happening with my TD bank money, I really see how cyber currency can replace the awful banking system we now have.
Cyber money relies on a vast network of computers which all hold the records of who owns what coins ( anonymously) and what transactions are made.
It is called " decentralized" meaning it is spread out and not concentrated into a few large institutions who all capitalize on taking pieces of everyones pie.
Imagine if I could have just paid Gigaa with Dogecoins or Bitcoin.. right over the internet, instantly, without having to pay $50 to someone to do the same thing?
Imagine businesses accepting coins that don't cost them %3 and don't have to deal with fraudulent claims and charge backs?
The value of money would be determined by those who have it and not b y those wanting to take everyone else's!
Start familiarizing yourself with cyber currency now.... it is the future...
And BTW... TD bank still has not gotten back to me. I had to withdraw more money so i can go to Western Union and wire it to China and get my equipment. I closed one account and will be making a transition to a new bank soon."
"


No comments:

Post a Comment