Saturday, February 6, 2021

🐶 FATE LOVES IRONY 🐶

Who would’ve expected that the once considered the shittiest coin of all is now turning out to be coin of the people

When I joined this Reddit page two weeks ago it was around 550k members. We are about to hit a million members in a few short hours. And you already know that more than 75% of the people are just lurking and not even signed up.

Now lastly I’ve been saying this all week that I predict that tomorrow at the Super Bowl there will be a commercial for crypto currencies. Though it might not be a direct commercial but I could imagine visa, PayPal other online retailers putting news out that they are now accepting cryptos as method of payments.

The big big killer would be a Tesla ad where the car is being driven by a Shiba Inu or something alike. Where the car is filled with a bunch of shibainu dogs. Just something subtle to hint at dogecoin but not directly.

I do believe the big cryptos have a higher chance of being advertised. Just like the bitcoin logo in the middle of mike Tyson fight. Being the centre of the stage for the whole event. If we can get something like that going for cryptos, especially doge, then guys you know where we are headed.

.....TO THE MOON 🚀 🚀 🌙 🌙

Edit 1: already felt like adding to this post. So my average position right now is about 41,000 at 0.035. I’ve only put in what I can afford to lose and if the price goes lower than this then I just buy more. I wanted to ride this to $1. But at this point the way it’s growing I won’t sell any more than 10-15% of my position. That will give me enough to cover my original position, and some profit. If everyone did this collectively we can hold the price above .70 and start building a support there.


No comments:

Post a Comment