Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Had AP body double conscious while awake

Some people have experiences of APing while awake and I started out like this. I wanted to learn what was happening to me, and the best way to practice APing on purpose.

So I can AP while awake and I AP while meditating. When I AP while awake, I have the body visceral movements and can get information through feelings.

Last night was totally different though. I was laying down and kept APing, so I decided to ground myself. It only stopped it temporarily. It doesn't really bother me when it happens anymore, because I understand what's happening now. And I actually try to take advantage of it sometimes and try to AP while meditating with my eyes closed.

So I started out with the goal of remote viewing, but I got interrupted because my bf had rolled over and woke up. He changed the channel on the TV and I started talking to him.

He got me some food and laid back down. After I ate, I was still awake and conscious... however I started APing again. While I was having a conversation with him, I was completely aware of me traveling back in the past to his younger self...all while he's exaplaining the backstory of a Chicago PD tv episode in the present time.

So this is what happened:

I traveled back and needed to tell him things to consider, so that his future self would be ok. I went back to when he was 22 years old.

When he saw me, there was an immediate energetic recognition that he could not explain, but was very drawn to me. It's almost like he locked on to the frequency of my souls signature and recognized it.

So I explained to him that I am from his future and that time of the future, he is 44 years old and when we meet in the future, I'm 10 years younger than him. I also told him that I too, have a self that is present in this time, but I'm 12 and living in California.

I could see that he loved me in his eyes and warned him to not view me in this way because I am not here to be a crush. I told him I know about his girlfriends so don't feel guilty about it, because we won't be kissing or anything of that nature. I told him that his future self tells me his life and his stories.

My bf younger self then asked me in the future, does he love me. I said yes, sooooooooo much, in a joking smoochy type of way lol. So then I heard voices from people in his life that were affecting him. They came in sound wave spirals towards me. I didn't tell him what was affecting him or who- but I did tell him that just like I won't interfere with his romantic life and girlfriends, I won't interfere to stop these negative influences because they are his experiences and he has to live through them . I told him, a specific situation is not pleasant but you are going to make it worse by how you deal with it. So don't do what you've been doing. What you do now will affect you in the time I come from.

My 22 yr old bf listened and tried to get me to tell him different outcomes about the future, but I wouldn't tell him. When I saw his face look a bit disappointed, I told him if he ever heard the word "Bitcoin" to buy some. He said ok.

So then him and I walked to the area where my house would be built in the future. I pointed at the trees and showed him this is our home, but it's not built yet, it's all trees and forrest.

I started telling him again that he has to change his ways. That in the big scheme of things, these issues blend together and are going to happen anyways- so why make unpleasant things....worse? (At this time there was a third layer of consciousness that was higher than my AP double and I saw an even bigger picture of how things and events were interwoven- like fast flashing of times, but it wasn't meant for me to tell him this, and I don't think I could explain it even if I tried).

I also told him to promise not to tell anyone in his time that I came.

So...yea, it is different than my regular awake AP's - because of me remembering and getting the information as it was happening in the astral world, while being fully awake, conscious, and in a conversation in the physical world.

I think I had a fully conscious AP with full memory.

Has anyone else experienced this?


No comments:

Post a Comment