Thursday, February 25, 2021

Property Rights & Bitcoin.

I'm seeing some people within BSV say that they would not accept reassigned coins that were proven to have been stolen and ordered to be returned to their rightful owner. Why? Because computer says no! Code!

Wake up FFS.

How do I enforce MY PROPERTY RIGHTS regarding MY BITCOIN in the event of a theft?

I present evidence that my coins were stolen and that I own them.

Should I be punished for being the victim of a theft. Is that how this works, really? So the victim of a theft is basically told to fuck off, you can never spend your money again because the computer here says that the chain of digital signatures has been altered. Even if a record of the reassignment of the coins due to a theft taking place is entered onto the blockchain I will not accept those tainted coins. Honestly what sort of retarded thinking is this.

If property rights cannot be enforced on Bitcoin it is completely useless. A total waste of time.

If some scumbag steals my private keys and I can prove it I expect to be able to get my Bitcoin back and be able to spend them freely as I choose!

If your response to someone having their Bitcoin stolen is 'you should have stored the keys in a safer place', you are a child.

If your response is 'but state violence is not the answer', please tell me how I get my stolen property back? How do we enforce property rights without the use of the courts?

What are the other options? Please, enlighten me.


No comments:

Post a Comment