Friday, March 26, 2021

I am a loser from Russia who lost everything on Bitcoin :(

Hello!

My kitty :(

My name is Dmitry, I am 36 years old and I am from Russia. In September 2020, I learned about futures on Binance and decided to get into cryptocurrency trading. I chose Bitcoin and Ethereum for this, at first everything went well - I was happy with the profit, but I invested all the profit in cryptocurrencies again and again and at the first sharp drop I lost not only profit, but also part of my original asset :( As a result, from the 26th September, I "leaked" almost $ 72,000, but did not stop there and tried to recoup, which led to even greater debts - as a result, my debt grew to $ 300,000, which, in principle, is too much for me. Since January 2021, I don’t know what to do and I am in a very depressed state. I have no means of subsistence left :(

I would never ask anyone for help, but the event that happened on Wednesday night completely depressed me and I don't want to live - I lost my friend, my beloved kitty (I have 3 more cats and a dove at home). After sterilization (there was suppuration of the uterus and the operation was necessary) on March 19, 2021, she became very sluggish - she was urgently taken to the clinic, where antibiotics and droppers were prescribed, but no improvement was observed. So, together with the veterinarian, we fought to the last for her life, but we could not save: '(

A little about what I was doing before losing all the money. I had an exchange office for electronic currencies, including cryptocurrencies, which brought in a good income, which allowed me to provide for myself and my family, as well as to do charity work. I fed street animals (cats, cats, dogs), treated them, sterilized them if necessary, bought food and fed them. In addition to the 3 cats and a pigeon I have at home, there are 2 cats and 2 cats at work, and also in the basement of the house where I equipped them with a shelter, there are about 7 more cats and cats, which at the moment I do not even have the opportunity to feed :(

I'm completely desperate, that's why I'm here. I read a lot about how Reddit users help other, unfamiliar people and decided to try my luck too, and I hope that at least someone will read my message.

All of the above, I can confirm with photographs, if necessary.

I ask all of you, Reddit users, if you have the opportunity - to help me financially. I will not leave any details here, but if someone touches my post, then I will gladly talk to him personally and, if necessary, provide details.

Thank you all for your attention, sorry for wasting your time! :(

My kitty :(


No comments:

Post a Comment