Friday, April 30, 2021

Celebrate Labor Day by buying crypto

Celebrate Labor Day by buying cryptocurrency. In my case, I am buying and hodling Bitcoin. Much love to all of you stacking ETH, ADA, XMR, or any other crypto.

88 years ago, the US government seized gold from the public. To commemorate this event, I choose to buy and hold the greatest property on Earth.

I buy Bitcoin with fiat currency (in my case, USD and CNY) that I earn through the value I create, through the work I do, through what I make for others. This Labor Day, I choose to hold onto the value I have earned by buying and holding Bitcoin.

As Michael Saylor aptly remarked while dunking all over Frank Giustra in their recent Bitcoin vs Gold debate:

“Gold invites violence. Alexander gallivanted around the world to seize gold. Livy tells the story of one thousand Roman sieges, in order to steal the gold. Caesar sacked Gaul to take their gold. Kublai Khan seized the gold. Pizzaro seized gold from the Incas. Cortez seized gold from the Aztecs. Charles the First seized the gold from all the British Nobles. The Prussians seized the gold from the French in 1871. In World War One, everybody seized the gold. Lenin seized the gold from the church in 1922. Roosevelt seized everybody's gold in 1933. Stalin seized the gold of the Spaniards in 1936. Churchill took everybody's gold at the onset of World War Two. At Bretton Woods, the United States seized the world's gold, and then took it hostage. Then, Nixon killed all the hostages in 1971. Gold is always getting seized.”

You are the owner the value you create. Celebrate Labor Day by protecting the value you have made. Nobody can seize your crypto, if you alone hold the keys.

https://i.imgur.com/xy5QPke.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment